What's new

fasttech fiasco

View attachment 20899

thats strange i use my adblocker on that site??

Wouldn't work for me.. requested disabling ad blocker.

Might have been my antivirus/anti-malware software blocking something it viewed as a bit suss?

I note from the pic you're looking at THL.. I got my first ever 'posh' phone from there the other week.. the fone may be smart, but the user is a dizzy bint in my case. ;)

Wouldn't work for me.. requested disabling ad blocker.

Might have been my antivirus/anti-malware software blocking something it viewed as a bit suss?

I note from the pic you're looking at THL.. I got my first ever 'posh' phone from there the other week.. the fone may be smart, but the user is a dizzy bint in my case. ;)

i have had the THL Monkey King since October last and love it will defo get another when i upgrade but that wont be any time soon :thumbup: i have been shopping in the far east for the last ten years for one thing or another so the shipping is no big shock anymore

I got a t200.. bloomin huge thing but I wanted something with a screen big enough to compensate for my rapidly deteriorating eyesight. ;)

Aye.. I've bought stuff from far east before but the changing status from 'in stock' to ETA and the ETA suddenly growing by a week on Fasttech is somewhat off putting. It feels like I've ordered and then been informed it was actually a pre-order only after I paid.

Hopefully, the gear will have been worth the wait when it turns up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom