What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I got excited when I saw the above posts but still no post or movement. Been a month today since I ordered with epacket

Mine sat at LAL and was delivered 5 days later, hopefully this may rest someone's mind?
Screenshot_20190617_182921_com.android.chrome.jpeg

My brave little parcel survived LAL, whatever the feck that is, and is doing a tour of International Cross-Border centres. Keep going brave little parcel, you've survived a 3 week journey across China so far. You can do this!

FT.JPG

My brave little parcel survived LAL, whatever the feck that is, and is doing a tour of International Cross-Border centres. Keep going brave little parcel, you've survived a 3 week journey across China so far. You can do this!

View attachment 194078
Being sent to the same place its at?
Thats a bit like sending a text message to ones self.

Got the last parcel today. Its had a bit of a bashing (no biggie, all intact)
Its made me think twice about FT though. I dont mind a wait but this has just been daft

Got the last parcel today. Its had a bit of a bashing (no biggie, all intact)
Its made me think twice about FT though. I dont mind a wait but this has just been daft

It's been a rough few weeks but at least you got your package through in the end. I can't fault FT, their customer services have been superb throughout but yeah, it does make you think twice, I hate the thought of parcels being in transit for too long

Back
Top Bottom