What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

However fastech are sending their postage these days, there seems to be an issue with Chinese Customs. Two of my last three orders from them have bounced from Chinese Customs and making subsequent post exponentially longer when it finally escapes...

Here's an excerpt from the tracking.

2019-06-06 16:39

"Beijing Express International" return, note: security return

2019-06-04 11:48
"Beijing Exchange Station" returned

2019-06-04 08:23
Shipped by airline

Not impressed with whatever method Fasttech are currently using for their postage.

So just a heads up guys if you are intending ordering from Fasttech your mail may get sidelined. I seem to remember reading somewhere about Hong Kong cracking down on vape gear but I don't know if this is related.

I currently have something on the way from FT. It seems to be taking longer than usual

Was it tracked @rew ?

My fear is my other order was isn't tracked has been blocked too and I'll never know. Making me start to doubt their system.

Probably explains why my rda I ordered 10 days ago has ot arrived yet, but so far I've not bothered with tracking..

Ah well, musta missed that thread, but thanks for highlighting it anyways, pita and it's only Fastech, my 2FDeal orders still come in double-quick time.

Think it's only e-packets being affected

Loads of threads about it on FT too

I ordered some tips in may by the free postage and they were here super quick, a couple of weeks I think. Much quicker than usual for the free postage.

Guess they're all away chasing Dragon Boats until the 9th just need to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom