What's new

Fasttech Issues

Its in my hand right now. Its been my only device, with igo-w on top since I got it, so I'm feeling happy to say its not going to be sold or given away. Logos are still as the day I got them, polished it about 6 times now as I like shiny brass/copper not this patina look.

Bottom buttons unscrewing, this is a grand vapor problem not a clone problem. But I see why and did a mod to it yesterday (and it seems to be much much better), so will report back if I'm happy with the end result after a few days. I'm not one to try something for 2 mins then proclaim its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

i see your silver contact post instead of brass, but what hole are you looking at by the mouthpiece?? i dont get it. pics or go home:-)

I'll go home and take my poor eyesight with me

Can anyone speak Chinglish?

Please kindly be assured that your package has been shipped out of our warehouse. Due to currently customs issue on electronic cigarettes battery and Lithium battery, hongkong customs need to scan package one by one, all the package left from hongkong will be a little delay to be shipped abroad.

Your package is under being proceeded and we'll monitor and update as this situation develops.

It arrived in uk on 23rd last month so dunno what it's got to do with Chinese customs.

Take a look at the mail I just received from Fasttech below:

Dear Mark,

As you may have noticed that there was no tracking information available for your package during the past one week. After confirming with Singapore Post, we've confirmed that they have rejected almost all of the packages shipped from 30th Sep that containing batteries without notifying us. This was caused due to current strict inspection of the aviation security. Your package has just been returned to us.

We would like to confirm with you if you like us to take out the batteries and resend the remaining items in your order? If you do prefer to a full refund for your order, please let us know and we will arrange it for you right away.

We apologize for the delay and any inconveniences caused.

Not good folks

Back
Top Bottom