What's new

Fasttech Issues

Nothing

Postman
Well, my package has been stuck in Hong Kong since the 10th, I emailed them and they sent back an automated response along the lines of please "Please wait, thanks guy" So now, 8 days later, My expected time of the 20th seems non existent. I think its crazy that it has taken this long and want advice from you guys, I don't think they'll refund me now since its already sent, and I don't know what the issue is or what to do about it. Im gonna give it till the 20th then email them again asking them what they are going to do about the ridiculous wait times... So any advice from you guys or similar experiences with FastTech, I just have no clue whats going on or what to do about it.

Fast Tech is a lottery on delivery times, there is a reason that their delivery is cheap.

Usually you'll get what you order in around 2 weeks, sometimes that stretches to 3 weeks, I've heard of deliveries coming in less than a week and I've heard of deliveries taking the best part of 2 months.

It's down to the fact that they use the cheapest freight carrying service they can and batches of their stuff can wait a long time at the airport at that end waiting for a free slot to appear, there is also a Chinese holiday on right now and they don't go back to work till Monday 20th. (19th to 22nd is mid autumn festival - then again from 28th sep till oct 4th is another Chinese national holiday. ) So nothing at all is likely till happen till at least then.

Basically you gotta wait. The best thing to do after ordering from FT or similar is to forget you ordered whatever it is then when it turns up a few weeks later it's a good surprise.

You've opened a ticket to register that it's taking its time, that's good.

You are probably aware that the HK customs have a bug up their arse about eLiquid and batteries, this is totally out of the hands of FastTech, it has massively impacted upon shipping times and it wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing 4-6 weeks to deliver instead of 2-3 weeks as the norm while this goes on.

It's anticipated that the HK customs will soon downscale this operation. What you can rely on is the FT will refund you or send another if the package goes missing but by placing an order with them you kinda signed up to being messed about a bit with delivery, it goes with the territory - we can't have cheap and perfect all the time :D

Just sit back, vape on something you like and dream of the day you'll own your own island in the sun. It'll get here...one day ;)

As above but I would like to add and say your package may well be on route as the tracking is also pretty poor and definitely does not always get updated :)

Im with you here, order placed on 28/8/13, they reckon it was sent on the 2/9/13 but the tracking says 7/9/13, still stuck on (sent to overseas GB). Not sure if it ever even got on a plane........

So an update..

Placed the 10th, 16 days later no changes...

Says it was accepted in Hong Kong on the 10th, so what that means to me is that they are still hand scanning my chunk of battery with a button, maybe confused. Been vaping on my Zeus, I love it, I really wish I would've ordered the iTaste from another website based in the U.S/UK as some where only 5 dollars more and probably wouldn't take a lifetime to ship.. Gonna scrape a couple bucks together and get my first RDA along with a 501 to 808D connector in a little while. Ill update again whenever the status changes or it comes...

Hoping it comes with a couple bucks like someone elses did. Vaping some Chubby Bunny and waiting for my iTaste MVP

To be honest, 16 days isn't really very long yet, especially at the moment. So many of us had orders in late August and they all seemed to arrive this week. (my money's still on Heathrow or Royal Mail for the delay between it being sent to GB on 7th Sept and arriving here on 23rd)

My first order took 14 days, 2nd one 12 days, 3rd one was 27 days. It was frustrating, but I was confident it would arrive eventually, and from what I can gather, FT aren't awkward about resends/refunds if things are wrong or go missing.

FT are very good about resends/refunds. Very good...as long as you have patience to get through the seemingly endless swapping of tickets. But once you have the CS person actually speaking to her supervisor it all goes through quickly.

The big problem in CS now is that they have a load of new staff to deal with tickets and will be sticking rigidly to the copy-paste replies. It'll jjust take that bit longer :D

Bought an Ithaka this morning. Clicked on purchase and for some reason half the price had been knocked off through gift certs I don't have. Never one to look a gift certificate horse in the mouth I paid my tenner for it and laughed.

Now the bloody thing is on hold and shows no payment made. Dang! :D

FT are very good about resends/refunds. Very good...as long as you have patience to get through the seemingly endless swapping of tickets. But once you have the CS person actually speaking to her supervisor it all goes through quickly.

The big problem in CS now is that they have a load of new staff to deal with tickets and will be sticking rigidly to the copy-paste replies. It'll jjust take that bit longer :D

Bought an Ithaka this morning. Clicked on purchase and for some reason half the price had been knocked off through gift certs I don't have. Never one to look a gift certificate horse in the mouth I paid my tenner for it and laughed.

Now the bloody thing is on hold and shows no payment made. Dang! :D

So tempted to buy the ithaka today but really put off with the res no res and premade wires are to high ohm for me.

Could I not twist the wires? And would there be any issues doing this?

Is the air hole in the 510 threads or on the side?

Last question I see you can control the amount of juice flow so can this be turned off fully as in no flow for the pocket?

Could I not twist the wires? And would there be any issues doing this?
yes, but it'll still add to the overall resistance. rather not do it. greyhaze/stealthvape, 2.2. ohm, use two as ithaka is dual and you have 1.1ohm

Is the air hole in the 510 threads or on the side?
side, with airflow controller

Last question I see you can control the amount of juice flow so can this be turned off fully as in no flow for the pocket?
doesnt have so simple an answer as it depends how you build it..basic feeding on or off? if it is off, then yes, you can totally switch all juice off.
go watch my video, ithaka missing manual part 1..its only like 9 minutes and explains everything

Back
Top Bottom