What's new

Favorite vape e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the 88Vape Tobacco Nic Salts when i first quit, i was a 60 Roll-up a day man until i had heart failure and pneumonia and other things back in March and i have to say they helped me a lot, not sure they would suit you if your happy at 12mg, Nic Salts i think are 20mg but in the right device you wouldn't think they were because the vape is so smooth, i am now at 12mg and quite happy at that.

I used the 88Vape Tobacco Nic Salts when i first quit, i was a 60 Roll-up a day man until i had heart failure and pneumonia and other things back in March and i have to say they helped me a lot, not sure they would suit you if your happy at 12mg, Nic Salts i think are 20mg but in the right device you wouldn't think they were because the vape is so smooth, i am now at 12mg and quite happy at that.
60 a day bloody hell. Im sorry to hear that fella, heart failure and pneumonia. Im glad your not smoking anymore and you are doing the right choice by vaping.

Ive been on 3mg 12ml 16ml of various juices ive been up and down not sure if thats the right thing to do im still new to this. Nic salts, that I dont understand what they are.

Nic Salts are liquids that are designed to get nicotine into your system quicker so you don't crave the ciggies when you quit, hence me needing them after my 60 a day habit, much healthier now and everything tastes and smells better as well.

Nic Salts are liquids that are designed to get nicotine into your system quicker so you don't crave the ciggies when you quit, hence me needing them after my 60 a day habit, much healthier now and everything tastes and smells better as well.
OK now I understand, cheers fella.

Your lungs will thank you for the steps your are taking. Same like you said with smell and taste. Im hoping your well now what you said has made me think of what could of happend if I continued to smoke. Stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom