What's new

Favorite vape e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to look my favourite tobacco liquid up. Looks like they went bust 4 years ago! Bugger now I want a few of their liquids!

Just went to look my favourite tobacco liquid up. Looks like they went bust 4 years ago! Bugger now I want a few of their liquids!
What was you fav tobacco liquid. Ive chosen the vape mate cigar 12mg 10ml 50/50.
Have you been on vape mate website they also sell them on eBay. Or 88vape.

It was a company that had a few shops around Glasgow called Enjuice. They had a website and I was going to order some of their tobacco that was called silver eleganza.

I've been up from 4:30 this morning and had been looking at mtl RDAs before reading this and that would have been great in them. Sadly their website was down and then I found that they went in to administration in 2016.

It was a company that had a few shops around Glasgow called Enjuice. They had a website and I was going to order some of their tobacco that was called silver eleganza.

I've been up from 4:30 this morning and had been looking at mtl RDAs before reading this and that would have been great in them. Sadly their website was down and then I found that they went in to administration in 2016.
That sucks. Id thought being a vapeing company they wouldn't go into administration, the market for thoese products is big but probably a good a idea to search of a different company.

The market is pretty flooded up here store wise. They were a bit pricey but worth the extra. I don't think they handled the post tpd changes very well. I remember going on to their site to get one called crushed lime and got confused so went in to the shop the next time I was in the area because they had closed my local one after another 2 shops opened within a 2 minute walk.

The market is pretty flooded up here store wise. They were a bit pricey but worth the extra. I don't think they handled the post tpd changes very well. I remember going on to their site to get one called crushed lime and got confused so went in to the shop the next time I was in the area because they had closed my local one after another 2 shops opened within a 2 minute walk.
This shops Do spring up quickly. Where I live there not many vaping shops, onley a handfull. Its a competitive world, for local vaping shops. Its more expensive instore than on online.

This shops Do spring up quickly. Where I live there not many vaping shops, onley a handfull. Its a competitive world, for local vaping shops. Its more expensive instore than on online.
Yeah, I was asked to run one a few years back. I considered it but decided against it for that reason. It was closed but I think it's reopened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom