What's new

Favourite RBA?

I am very late joining the rebuildables party, but have a Fogger V3, Magoo and Cobra. The last two arrived today! The best, for me is the Magoo followed by the Fogger and then the Cobra. The Magoo has a nice warm vape, and so far hasn't flooded or dry-hit me! :D

I am very late joining the rebuildables party, but have a Fogger V3, Magoo and Cobra. The last two arrived today! The best, for me is the Magoo followed by the Fogger and then the Cobra. The Magoo has a nice warm vape, and so far hasn't flooded or dry-hit me! :D

The ease of filling it, and the juice control via dedicated drip tip/funnel is great, ain't it.

The ease of filling it, and the juice control via dedicated drip tip/funnel is great, ain't it.

Absolutely bloody fantastic mate! Once I buy a steel tank thingy for it, it will be perfect. Polycarbonate makes me very nervous, and as this Atty has become my all time bestest one, I'd hate it to crack and be without it. Not bad, considering it arrived at 4 o'clock this afternoon, eh? :D

You got the Steam Turbine working?

I don't consider myself dim or poor at coiling by any means anymore but I'm buggered if I can set mine up so it works.

I swear there's something up with it. At some point I'm going to have to give it a thorough strip and break the tools out.

I fancy making the wick holes bigger to get more juice up but the positive post seems to have a mind of its own too, just like yours.

It works, the snake oil tastes ok through it, still not as good as the taifun though.

I've got an rsst, a taifun gt and kayfun lite but my personal favourite is the kayfun, I just love the vape of the kayfun and it just looks so good on 22mm mods

Ah just remembering he days of Clockworks atties. Pretty much the go to guy for affordable working rebuildables.

He made an RDA = Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser and a RTA =Rebuildable Tank Atomiser. These monikers made sense to me.

Now everything is called a RBA Rebuildable er....Bloody Atomiser?

new to rebuildables so cannot comment on the others but I received an AGA T3 today and it vapes lovely, had no problems setting it up and its chugging out lots of vapour, great flavour and throat hit.

new to rebuildables so cannot comment on the others but I received an AGA T3 today and it vapes lovely, had no problems setting it up and its chugging out lots of vapour, great flavour and throat hit.

I fiddled with my AGA T2 today and its working lovely. They are good atties I reckon once they are drilled.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

I find the hole in the AGA T3 quite big, not sure of diameter but its way bigger than the hole in the IGO L. Having lots of fun with both

Back
Top Bottom