What's new

Feedback wanted for www.mellowpens.co.uk

if i was new to vaping with out any forum to ask i wouldnt know what "hit strength" was ! well truthfully i used to think it was how much flavour so maybe pg/vg under it would help x just imo

Quite liked the site... but too bright.... tone down the background..... I'd also change the font. A little bit "sharp", I do have a large monitor though.

Seems like all websites are trying to educate the uninitiated, I guess it makes sense if that's your target market.

I think I'd rather go for the seasoned patrons (if your juices are good). Although I've never bought from... the Lords site (to name but one) has a wee bit of mystique about it....

I really have no experience but I would say the develop is the "shiny" side. Once folk graduate from Egos and CE4s they'll go somewhere else, unless you have some shiny exotic drippers (say). The "starter" kits is a one shot deal for most and it's a race to the bottom with all the other vendors.... USP!!!!!

Not sure if that's what you were asking..... probably not so I'll shut up.

In summary Good site, clear, concise if a little too bright.

All the very best, I've booked marked you and will give you a spin in the future. All the very best for making something happen.

The whole 'hit strength' thing is bewildering. Just what does it mean ? I think it should just say plain & clear exactly what it represents.
Also there are 5 different links to e liquids on the home page. One would be enough or just the sub menu's for flavour type.

Ah, yeah i see now on the e liquids page the sub menu's appear so really only any need for one link on the home page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom