What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Yeah if i vape over 280w then vape for 1sec it tastes burnt
Im only on 200w now as i just replaced my old t12, and fk m3 its strong but tastes great.

I like my toast like this
1488625775252.jpg

Im only on 200w now as i just replaced my old t12, and fk m3 its strong but tastes great.

It does sound like it is far too powerful for those coils then mate- they are beastly, especially for a tank, but everything has its limits.

Even the 200W is pretty high for a new coil, but if you are getting good flavour and it isn't burnt that is a good thing. Don't try to take too long a hit just yet, those coils are expensive and wouldn't want you to burn one out straight away.

How are you finding battery life vaping that high power wise?

@Venomx I don't think people are popping at you but merely trying to offer advice.

Vapers in general like to see & enjoy other people getting of fags.
However vaping (tends to be) is a different style of draw comparred to smoking stinky sticks.

On fags you would never consider drawing for 3 ~ 5 seconds. But that is more how vaping works / is designed, a long, slow draw.

I get the impression you are trying to replicate a quick draw like a fag and blow insane clouds like you see certain individuals creating.
Vaping is much better and flavoursome than that quick draw in hit.

Power is used to heat a metal wire.
Metal wire is used to vaporise liquid (wound in a coil).
Cotton draws liquid from the tank to the wire.
Air is drawn over / through the coil - this carries the vapor to the mouth and cools the coil.

If you hit the coil with too much power or not enough airflow then you can overheat the wire, dry the cotton and get a burnt taste (or dry hit you will see it called).
Vaping is much more fiddly than pick up & draw.
The community are only trying to guide you based on decades of combined experience.

You seem a new vaper and are hitting coil waaaaaaaay higher than 99.99% of the people on here. Maybe you are correct but surely it is worth trying different things? - that is one of the beauties of vaping.
Each to there own I suppose.......

Try this, turn it down to 120w and take a full 3 second hard pull, then see what you think of the clouds

It does sound like it is far too powerful for those coils then mate- they are beastly, especially for a tank, but everything has its limits.

Even the 200W is pretty high for a new coil, but if you are getting good flavour and it isn't burnt that is a good thing. Don't try to take too long a hit just yet, those coils are expensive and wouldn't want you to burn one out straight away.

How are you finding battery life vaping that high power wise?

battery lasts two days, but i charge them every night. . Pink Samsung 18650s

That is not bad for how high you go, but..
Hang on, you are using 30Q's? Which mod is it you are using again? I really, really wouldn't advise you vape at 350W with 30Q's- they are great batteries, and can be taken pretty high wattage wise, but that is getting well into the danger zone- I want you to enjoy vaping the way you like, but also be safe at the same time.

If your charging every night then they're not lasting 2 days. And as @conanthewarrior said seriously look at how your vaping & the batteries. They'll be taking too much stress at those watts. Safety first. Clouds & flavour can be got at wattages far lower than you are using & work out far cheaper than banging through coils & juice at your rate.

If your charging every night then they're not lasting 2 days. And as @conanthewarrior said seriously look at how your vaping & the batteries. They'll be taking too much stress at those watts. Safety first. Clouds & flavour can be got at wattages far lower than you are using & work out far cheaper than banging through coils & juice at your rate.
That did confuse me at first too lol, but I take it he means he has tried them out and they have lasted for 2 days, but he now chooses to charge them each night, instead of allowing them to run empty. I could be wrong though.

There is unlikely anything to happen taken 0.5 Second hits, but I do always worry when I see things being pushed past their limits safety wise, and with the 30Q it is nearly double its rating if the mod is running one of those quad setups, that run two sets of batteries in series at 8.4V parallel to each other.

Back
Top Bottom