What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Have you tried running it lower and seeing if you can take a realy good long draw? say 5 seconds or so? - That should see some serious fogginess...:grin2:

Surely 0.5 seconds at 275 is the same as 5 seconds on like 150, no?

also the multi colour3d tfv12 would br best but gold will do

Take it you're not married. 30 seconds of banging the misses will not be the same as taking 3 min at a slower pace. Quality over quantity every time (bonus is perfect boiled eggs everytime :D)

No, far from it!

You are just getting one quick blast, and not even filling your lungs entirely if it is really 0.5 Seconds, and I would imagine with draws that short you are not noticing much flavour either.

Turn it down a bit (or a lot), and I think you will get a lot more cloud, and also you will probably find you can taste a lot more than a scorching hot, half a second pull.

Not being rude here by any means mate, I just think you may enjoy things more at a lower power setting. If you really do enjoy it most this way though, then carry on- as long as you are not smoking is the main thing :).

If u think massive clouds are cool .try vapeing at less than 100 w probly 60-80 w maybe with the smaller tfv8 and blow some 0 .really fun keeps the mind bussy ,Witch I think would a appeal to you

Max Wats is really not the way forward. I bet I can blow a bigger clowd that u at 60/80 Wats. Than u are with your 0.5 draw.

Please try some thing like a dripper .can pickup a clone for £10 u can then make a shit load of coils for less than £10 and is very therapeutic doing them.

15ml of juice a day is not a lot for vaping at 275w. I can use more than that in any of my tanks vaping between 40 and 80w [emoji23]

Take a video of you vaping so we can all see what your doing to only use 15ml. I want a go [emoji23]

Saw this on Fast Tech, bought a smile, a little bit of light hearted humor can go a long way. If I have offended anybody, I apologize, my comments where not directed at any one individual specifically, I was referring to the general TONE of the thread (which IMO initially came across as mocking ((and yes I read all the the comments before posting)) and not anybody in particular. There have been many helpful comments given to this Vaper, but bear in mind it is up to them whether or not they chose to take advice given however well intentioned. As for the image, as the Vaping Biker would say "Aving it Large"

Each to there own, one mans meat is another mans poison. Cliche yes; but it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Vapeaway and radiate.

Last edited:
Good post conan ill give it a try
Hey, how did you get on?

When I got my tfv8 I cranked it up to 150w for a blast, tbh it didn't give me time to enjoy the vape. I've found around 70w to be the sweet spot with it.

My new dripper has been working well at around 80w and bugger me does it blow clouds, bigger than anything I've ever managed to get out of the tfv8

Back
Top Bottom