What's new

Finally got the TFV12

I do like the TFV4 Micro myself...that's why I ordered another from Gearbest.
It appears to be a tank that is now hard to find in the UK....so to Gearbest I went.....and the long wait continues :17:
Should be with you soon if you chose priority shipping. I got 8 LG HE4's on way cost £20 hopefully they arrive by the weekend as i know they have been sent on from Belgium today. ordered 10 days ago but not using priority shipping.

Pearson comes onto a thread, their pleased with what they've bought, and want to share it, they take the time and effort to put images on the thread, and what do they get?

Snide ridicule, and condescending comments.

We are all ex smokers, remember that. When I smoked my fist fag no one looked down on me, I became part of a club, welcomed to a club that with hindsight I wish I'd never joined. Whatever; that's all our history;

Do we descend into base snobbery?

I refuse to do so. Don't give a fiddlers fuck if your MTL/DTL Clouds Bro/Dripper/300 fucking watts, who gives a cosmic shit? each to their own, whatever tank you own.

Ignore the snobs/ know all's; they will give you nothing but
a bad time. Just enjoy.

As long as your vaping, you ain't smoking, keep on dancing, and fuck em all.
so just to be clear youre getting all judgemental about people you judge to be judgemental........ righto. The OP vapes at 350w(allegedly) but cant even take a 1 second draw at that because its so hot .....does that sound like fun? Should we just let him get on with it?

Should be with you soon if you chose priority shipping. I got 8 LG HE4's on way cost £20 hopefully they arrive by the weekend as i know they have been sent on from Belgium today. ordered 10 days ago but not using priority shipping.
I am using priority shipping. No updates on the tracking so far since I ordered on 22/2....not even a squeak on the Yodel or 17 Track site.

I am using priority shipping. No updates on the tracking so far since I ordered on 22/2....not even a squeak on the Yodel or 17 Track site.
Ian has the tracking number got 2 letters at the start or just 1. if 2 try oneworldexpress if 1 then it won't show on tracking until Yodel get it, forgot but think the tracking begins with j or jj

Ian has the tracking number got 2 letters at the start or just 1. if 2 try oneworldexpress if 1 then it won't show on tracking until Yodel get it, forgot but think the tracking begins with j or jj
The tracking number begins with JJD. All Yodel shows is it on the way to them. I think I maybe need to be a bit more patient, it has only been 7 days so f

Ian try tracking number here mate its usually where you get some info if the tracking started just jd then it won't show but jjd should show. Hope it helps mate.
https://www.aftership.com/en/courier/oneworldexpress
I just checked on Aftership.....no joy.....all it says is ' Please try again later, we are awaiting tracking info from the carrier'
I paid the extra amount for Priority British Shipping which states '7-15 days'
Now been 8 days.....how long do you recon I should leave it before contacting Gearbest ?

I just checked on Aftership.....no joy.....all it says is ' Please try again later, we are awaiting tracking info from the carrier'
I paid the extra amount for Priority British Shipping which states '7-15 days'
Now been 8 days.....how long do you recon I should leave it before contacting Gearbest ?

the tracking info with gearbest is just farcical. british priority seems to be about 10 days in my experience, just like the free shipping option!

one would think you didn't have a tfv4 micro already!!!

Tfv12 fittee and running smoothly

Attachments

• 20170302_144546.jpg
    20170302_144546.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 62
the tracking info with gearbest is just farcical. british priority seems to be about 10 days in my experience, just like the free shipping option!

one would think you didn't have a tfv4 micro already!!!
I do......and I like it......so buying another !

Back
Top Bottom