What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Put it this way. 350w on the v8 is equivalent to 235w on the v12.

I didn't think it would be this much more powerful
It is up to you how you vape after all, as long as you are keeping safe vape at these power settings!

I do think though you could easily achieve massive vapour production, a warm (or hot if you like) vape, and also reduce the amount of juice you use and save money by using a RDA, or even one of the madder RTA's, at 80W, and if you feel like going a bit mad, something like 120W.

SMOK products now are just made to need a LOT of power, and drink a lot of juice. You could make something a lot more efficient, and also get much better battery life than their offerings yourself, and also be very safe at the same time.

I just checked on Aftership.....no joy.....all it says is ' Please try again later, we are awaiting tracking info from the carrier'
I paid the extra amount for Priority British Shipping which states '7-15 days'
Now been 8 days.....how long do you recon I should leave it before contacting Gearbest ?
I will ask someone at Gearbest for you early hours of the morning so if you don't mind pm me the tracking number so i can try get things sorted for you. I am suprised with this to be honest as jjd usually tracks easy jd only shows up on yodel once Yodel get it. @workshyfop, British express usually sjows tracking info the day after GB and i have received things in just 4 days in the past usual time is 1 week after its shipped but arround Xmas things where taking 2 weeks. As mentioned a tracking number with jjd at the begining should be trackable via oneworldexpress tracking with JD won't show till its at Yodel sort depot. I haven't purchased anything this year from Gearbest with Priority shipping so things may well have changed.

@gearbest.com can you give some assistance to @ianleeds. Please. I will contact Brandy on facebook to ask for help with this also.

@ianleeds we have yodel round here I find nothing on the yodel site until it is in the warehouse and then usually get it next day or day after

I will ask someone at Gearbest for you early hours of the morning so if you don't mind pm me the tracking number so i can try get things sorted for you. I am suprised with this to be honest as jjd usually tracks easy jd only shows up on yodel once Yodel get it. @workshyfop, British express usually sjows tracking info the day after GB and i have received things in just 4 days in the past usual time is 1 week after its shipped but arround Xmas things where taking 2 weeks. As mentioned a tracking number with jjd at the begining should be trackable via oneworldexpress tracking with JD won't show till its at Yodel sort depot. I haven't purchased anything this year from Gearbest with Priority shipping so things may well have changed.

@gearbest.com can you give some assistance to @ianleeds. Please. I will contact Brandy on facebook to ask for help with this also.
I have sent you a PM mate :)

tapatalk_1482200092520.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom