What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Although this has gone way off topic its been informativ3 for me!
i found the sweet spot to be 165w and the clouds and flavour are better than ever!

happy clouf chasing. . Lol :)
I am very happy to hear you have turned the power down a bit- not because I am against high wattage vaping, but because I knew you would have a much more enjoyable experience if you did.

I imagine at 165W you are getting some monster clouds! Also the flavour will be better as you can take a proper hit now, instead of a 0.5 Second one lol.

I will say one thing though- if you are in a small room, be careful with the clouds. When I was vaping at a much higher wattage, a film of juice seemed to get on everything in my room, and my Television, Stereo, and PS4 broke. As you can guess, this got rather expensive.

Yeah the room gets foggy like a vape store!
Yeah just be careful there mate, I spend a lot of time in my room as everything I need is in there, but it is a fairly small room.

It is OK on surfaces you can wipe down, but it gets inside absolutely everywhere. I had to wipe out the inside of my laptop regularly, luckily my PS4 I managed to fix each time, the residue was getting on the rollers and it would not eject discs, a simple clean sorted this.

My TV I had to replace though, luckily I managed to get one on sale for a good price, and my stereo is acting up, as if someone is pressing buttons on it when no one is there.

I am going to take that apart soon to try and resurrect it, I have had it a good while now and all the newer sound systems seem to be very small and wimpy compared to what you could get 10 or so years ago.

1488719066615.jpg

So why do company's like smok make mods that go over 200w? Is there any benefit to vaping that high?

Yeah just be careful there mate, I spend a lot of time in my room as everything I need is in there, but it is a fairly small room.

It is OK on surfaces you can wipe down, but it gets inside absolutely everywhere. I had to wipe out the inside of my laptop regularly, luckily my PS4 I managed to fix each time, the residue was getting on the rollers and it would not eject discs, a simple clean sorted this.

My TV I had to replace though, luckily I managed to get one on sale for a good price, and my stereo is acting up, as if someone is pressing buttons on it when no one is there.

I am going to take that apart soon to try and resurrect it, I have had it a good while now and all the newer sound systems seem to be very small and wimpy compared to what you could get 10 or so years ago.

My landlord told me vaping nicotine damages furniture and walls, so she recommended 0mg nic.. is this true

So why do company's like smok make mods that go over 200w? Is there any benefit to vaping that high?

Because people like you buy them (and I don't say that to be derogatory) .... but it's as simple as that.

If they bring out a 300w mod and they sell well, they'll keep on making them (and making higher wattage mods, until people stop buying them)

My landlord told me vaping nicotine damages furniture and walls, so she recommended 0mg nic.. is this true
I honestly think that is a load of bollocks, as when I vaped high wattage I used 0 Nic for this, and all these problems happened with the 0 Nicotine.

I now use 3MG nicotine, and haven't had any more problems. Remember the nicotine is nearly all absorbed by you, second hand nicotine doesn't really even exist at least enough to cause problems.

Using either 0MG or 24MG with massive clouds will leave a residue. Just tell your landlord you ARE vaping 0 nic lol.

Simply because people see huge clouds and think 300 plus watts will provide them, which is crap, the coils you use will have more influence on the amount of vapour, from my stance the only good thing about the stupid high watts is they take more batteries so using such devices at say 40 watts will mean the batteries will last much longer each charge because there are 3 or 4 instead of 1 or 2 batteries. apart from that there really is no point its just way to uncomfortable to use really high wattage. But companaies have grasped the show off element and the competativeness of "look i got 350watts you only have 200 so i am better than you" . Happens with all sorts of things, from tracksuits to trainers, Gold chains, tv screen sizes, the list goes on. It's all like someone trying to brag how big a cock they have, and in truth it's all a load of crap, who cares how much it cost or how big it is, its all about how it works or how you use it nothing to do with how much or how big.

Nah, she's so full of shit her eyes are brown - She's equating Nicotine with the Brown staining you get from cigarettes - which is actually the Tar, not the Nicotine...

Back
Top Bottom