What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Simply because people see huge clouds and think 300 plus watts will provide them, which is crap, the coils you use will have more influence on the amount of vapour, from my stance the only good thing about the stupid high watts is they take more batteries so using such devices at say 40 watts will mean the batteries will last much longer each charge because there are 3 or 4 instead of 1 or 2 batteries. apart from that there really is no point its just way to uncomfortable to use really high wattage. But companaies have grasped the show off element and the competativeness of "look i got 350watts you only have 200 so i am better than you" . Happens with all sorts of things, from tracksuits to trainers, Gold chains, tv screen sizes, the list goes on. It's all like someone trying to brag how big a cock they have, and in truth it's all a load of crap, who cares how much it cost or how big it is, its all about how it works or how you use it nothing to do with how much or how big.
In other words - It's not how deep you fish, it's the way you wiggle your worm...:lol1:

While we're off topic im looking to swap my rx 2/3 for liquids in my post in the classifieds s3ction

In other words - It's not how deep you fish, it's the way you wiggle your worm...:lol1:
Something like that, I just can't understand why some, especially those much younger are always in some sort of race for the highest, most expensive, biggest, Keeping up with the Jones's as changed to keeping my friends impressed. The funniest thing today is how much the young uns moan they are bored. Bored is waiting for the Atari to come out, not having mobile phones and all the tech available today.
Can't even imagine what they would have been like even further back when they would have had to make their own entertainment, ie making a ball out of string and paper, playing cannon in the streets with 5 6 inch nails and a tennis ball.
I also know from experience those who spend a fortune on trying to impress, look good never have anything left to spend on a night or weekend out, so that will limit the chance of finding a place to fish wether deeply or just wiggling it about, No wonder a lot of them are in bad moods and frustrated.
Show off show off pick your nose and blow off.lol

If you are still thinking of blowing big clouds you may want to this

Attachments

• 1488728028850.jpg
    1488728028850.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 54
While we're off topic im looking to swap my rx 2/3 for liquids in my post in the classifieds s3ction

Keeping off topic here is more advice:-
DON'T get rid of all your stuff!
You need backups for when something goes wrong or you fancy a change.

I was going to post this when you were giving away you T4 (or 6 or 8 can't keep track) coils.

You now know & appreciate you get a great toot at 'lower' (still high as ferk for me!) wattages so keep a hold of your stuff.
You always need back up, and back up back up. After / more than that is nice but not a necessity.

I see you'r point mate but i have a rx23, g320 and a gx350... so only need one spare one.

Toot = GX350
Backup = G320
Backup backup = RX 2/3

That is what I would do , with AT LEAST 3 tanks also but each to their own.

Shit I always have one in my pocket, another in the car and another in the house (plus about a further 4 in the cupboard).
ALWAYS two within 5 minutes in case of failure of one. And I only toot 1mg and could probably stop if I needed too!

Have a look at some of tbe other apes collections of mods and attys before you make any rash decisions
And you may see the point in using different set ups for a different vaping experience
Dont need to just chase the cloufs

Back
Top Bottom