What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Well in my experience smok are great.
The fact they are always looking to better their products and bringing out new and improved stuff is fine by me.

1488051622459.jpg

The tfv12/coils are already on few China sites to order now,and are far cheaper than what is charged in the U.K..

Granted you do have to wait 1.5-2 weeks but I would rather pay £23 quid for a tfv12 than £40 here in U.K. lol

I have to say, while the 'I vape at 350w for 0.3 seconds' thing happened. I've got a tfv8, not had it too long but used the 4 coil and the rba deck on it and it's great, no faults, no leaks gives me lots of vapour and the flavour (especially from the rba deck) is the best I've ever had. Granted the threads are a bit meh, but they haven't caused me a problem, I'm just picky about threads. However, I have no desire to buy a Tfv12, from the reviews I've seen, it's really not that different in terms of vapour production to a tfv8 and worse for flavour.

Let's just remember that people want different things on potv and there's a fine line between jumping on a band wagon and being an outright knobhead to someone and offering advice and assistance

The tfv12/coils are already on few China sites to order now,and are far cheaper than what is charged in the U.K..

Granted you do have to wait 1.5-2 weeks but I would rather pay £23 quid for a tfv12 than £40 here in U.K. lol

I'd rather pay £40 for a Big Mac than £23 for a TFV12

I have no desire to buy a Tfv12, from the reviews I've seen, it's really not that different in terms of vapour production to a tfv8 and worse for flavour.

How can it be worse than the TFV8?

The only thing worse than the TFV8 is the TFV4.

This means Smok now have the worst 3 tanks ever produced.

The biggest issue with Smok I have found is they bring out yet another tank every few months with coils that are not backwards compatible with any of their previous tanks.
......and pity your local B & M store....he ends up stocking dozens, maybe hundreds of different Smok coils of different sizes, materials ( Ti, ni, ss etc ) and ohm ratings and ends up with a ton of old stock when Smok release the next ' must have ' model and fewer folk are buying coils for their previous model. So he ends up 'dumping' them as they are taking up valuable stock room.
So when folk like me try to buy coils for a Smok VCT pro (Remember it ?) , it becomes harder and harder to track any down.

Back
Top Bottom