What's new

Finally got the TFV12

On a serious note, would it not be better to develop a 'table top' mod that does away with batteries and plugs into the mains via a transformer.
Then the unused space can be taken up with a 50 or 100ml tank of juice :2thumbsup:

On a serious note, would it not be better to develop a 'table top' mod that does away with batteries and plugs into the mains via a transformer.
Then the unused space can be taken up with a 50 or 100ml tank of juice :2thumbsup:
Don't forget the extra space needed for all those empty 10ml bottles :)

Got wire.
images
images

Got cotton wool
images

Tanks in production
upload_2017-2-25_22-1-0.jpeg

Rba almost finished
images

Batteries ready
images

Just a mod to design now

Different people like different things and we shouldn't be laughing at a fellow ape for buying something that isn't our cup of tea. I think the extra cost of this tank is due to the coils more than anything. I think the coils for these are £5 or more a pop. If you get a couple of these with the tank then it is going to push the price up.

We shouldn't be laughing at anyone for their choice of gear, the main thing is that they are not smoking and they are getting enjoyment out of the gear that they have. I have tried the TFV4 and 8 and I am not a fan, the flavour just wasn' there for me. But I have seen enough people on here saying they use them and are happy with them to know that SMOK must be doing something right with them.

@Venomx - let us know how you get on with it. If you are a fan of the other SMOK products then some people here will be interested to hear how you get on with it. If others reading this have nothing constructive to add then there is no need to post anything. We should be accepting of all vapers, of all shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong set up, only the one that stops them from smoking.

Don't forget the extra space needed for all those empty 10ml bottles :)
I doubt if I will have many 10ml bottles.
I am stocking up on juice now and when the time comes, I plan to buy large bottles of juice with separate 'nic shots'

Different people like different things and we shouldn't be laughing at a fellow ape for buying something that isn't our cup of tea. I think the extra cost of this tank is due to the coils more than anything. I think the coils for these are £5 or more a pop. If you get a couple of these with the tank then it is going to push the price up.

We shouldn't be laughing at anyone for their choice of gear, the main thing is that they are not smoking and they are getting enjoyment out of the gear that they have. I have tried the TFV4 and 8 and I am not a fan, the flavour just wasn' there for me. But I have seen enough people on here saying they use them and are happy with them to know that SMOK must be doing something right with them.

@Venomx - let us know how you get on with it. If you are a fan of the other SMOK products then some people here will be interested to hear how you get on with it. If others reading this have nothing constructive to add then there is no need to post anything. We should be accepting of all vapers, of all shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong set up, only the one that stops them from smoking.
Well said

Hear that

I concur

Mostly just a bit of fun from my end passing the time before MOTD. In truth i would probably try the tfv12, but have a tfv4 and think there's pros but maybe more cons. To be honest i didn't read the whole thread before i posted my first comment. So preumed someone had been Talking mahoosive clouds competitionist rather than a decent vaping equipment side of things.
So i hope the OP didn't take offence, anyone who knows me knows i will help anyone find the best price for an item, just thought £40 was a bit much.
Focalecigs and 3fvape have them at just under $31 or about £25-26 3fvape have both versions at the same pricing, focalecig however have a 10% discount code which gives a $3.09 discount making their price the best at around £23, which is almost half what the OP payed for theirs. $2 extra will get the tank in hand in a week or thereabouts too.

The baby beast helped me at the beginning witch I've stopped using as coils lasted 2 days . I also got the tfv8 witch was my worst buy ever I don't want to pass 100w imo is not nice .
Op if ya like it that's all that matters . Have u tried rtda/rda/rta at all I've not looked back since moving to them.

Back
Top Bottom