What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Just had a few puffs and its loads stronger than the v8 and its a smoother vape.
The airflow is amazing
Money well spent :)

Different people like different things and we shouldn't be laughing at a fellow ape for buying something that isn't our cup of tea. I think the extra cost of this tank is due to the coils more than anything. I think the coils for these are £5 or more a pop. If you get a couple of these with the tank then it is going to push the price up.

We shouldn't be laughing at anyone for their choice of gear, the main thing is that they are not smoking and they are getting enjoyment out of the gear that they have. I have tried the TFV4 and 8 and I am not a fan, the flavour just wasn' there for me. But I have seen enough people on here saying they use them and are happy with them to know that SMOK must be doing something right with them.

@Venomx - let us know how you get on with it. If you are a fan of the other SMOK products then some people here will be interested to hear how you get on with it. If others reading this have nothing constructive to add then there is no need to post anything. We should be accepting of all vapers, of all shapes and sizes. There is no right or wrong set up, only the one that stops them from smoking.
Thanks man

Definitely has more flavour than the v8.

Would recommend this tank for cloud chasers and all day vapers its excellent

Anybody have info on the t12 coils ? B&m said hopefully this week.
Odd that they had the v12 but not stock the t12 coils at the same time...

Maybe they are holding off on stocking them to create a demand. When they get them in they may hike the cost up.
Not knocking you but... 12 coils? We ain't in Kansas anymore toto. Bloody ridiculous, do you DIY your JUICE? @Venomx

One of the sites I use is aliexspress,got my rx200s,Baby beast,big Baby beast,Marshall g320, and plenty of coils with no issues. Alliexspress have the tvf12 for £23 and all the coil options to buy also.

Back
Top Bottom