What's new

Finally got the TFV12

The hole where the liquid goes in is 2x bigger so its easier to fill up!
it doesn't get hot like the v8 either

Last edited:
Just messaged an ebay vape store and they said upto 3 or 4 weeks until t12s are out :/

Just messaged an ebay vape store and they said upto 3 or 4 weeks until t12s are out :/
I just recently purchased an unused tfv12 off a buddy of mine for £25 and have ordered an rba base from FT tbh these high power tanks are not my cup of tea but thought I'd give it a go to see what the fuss is all about. I'm more interested in slamming the rba base in with a 0.3-0.4 build and it having that good amount of juice capacity it may turn out to be a good rta, if not the things going on eBay :18:

one thing I will say, all of these people buying from China. With TPD coming in we should be doing as much as we can to support the vaping industry here. everybody buying from overseas and waiting a few weeks for their goods just to save a couple of quid!

Good point. However if they are selling the tanks here in uk.. im guessing coils should be no prob within the next few weeks going by what a few suppliers have said.

one thing I will say, all of these people buying from China. With TPD coming in we should be doing as much as we can to support the vaping industry here. everybody buying from overseas and waiting a few weeks for their goods just to save a couple of quid!
I agree to a degree I buy stuff locally if I'm only after one - two things but I've just ordered 7 things from FT which has saved me around £100 from buying in the uk at the end of the day I'm not shitting money for a living if I can save £100 I'm going to do that.

Why would people not want to save money ? It's hard to come buy ,we trade our life for it ,

B&m saying they will have coils by end of this week, their in stock so hopefully don't have to wait more than a few days :)

Back
Top Bottom