What's new

Finally got the TFV12

one thing I will say, all of these people buying from China. With TPD coming in we should be doing as much as we can to support the vaping industry here. everybody buying from overseas and waiting a few weeks for their goods just to save a couple of quid!

I agree to a degree I buy stuff locally if I'm only after one - two things but I've just ordered 7 things from FT which has saved me around £100 from buying in the uk at the end of the day I'm not shitting money for a living if I can save £100 I'm going to do that.
Why would people not want to save money ? It's hard to come buy ,we trade our life for it ,

if you look at the first posters of these three, read his previous posts in his profile, its a vendor...so he would be telling people to buy from UK rather than save far more than a couple of quid buying from china....

Last edited:
one thing I will say, all of these people buying from China. With TPD coming in we should be doing as much as we can to support the vaping industry here. everybody buying from overseas and waiting a few weeks for their goods just to save a couple of quid!

Wrong wrong wrong, our Money is ours to choose how to spend or where to spend it. All we are doing is cuttin g out several middlemen who want to make a profit off our backs. If you can match Fasttechs prices etc and offer free post then i would buy UK but thats not happening so the extra i save from China will go towards the next thing i want and come the end of the year i still end up saving a fair amount.
Some of us live on a budget and don't have money we can afford to give away on top of the China prices so we will carry on shopping that way

Wrong wrong wrong, our Money is ours to choose how to spend or where to spend it. All we are doing is cuttin g out several middlemen who want to make a profit off our backs. If you can match Fasttechs prices etc and offer free post then i would buy UK but thats not happening so the extra i save from China will go towards the next thing i want and come the end of the year i still end up saving a fair amount.
Some of us live on a budget and don't have money we can afford to give away on top of the China prices so we will carry on shopping that way
Amen to that!

To those in the uk who want one of these tanks i recommend smkd.com!
https://www.smkd.com/collections/tanks/products/smok-tfv12-tank-silver?variant=39305463879
I recommend not paying £40 i recommend being patient and saving enough money to pay for a pack of coils by ordering from Focalecigs and 3fvape both also offer a free postage option which saves another £3 Money does not grow on the trees in my garden plus if i want to spend £40 and get something worth £40 i could buy myself a nice Lavabox DNA75 for £40

without a doubt you are sadly. :thankssign:

we all have difference of opinion, we wouldn't be human if we didn't. guess my opinion isn't matched by anybody on here haha

we all have difference of opinion, we wouldn't be human if we didn't. guess my opinion isn't matched by anybody on here haha

True, A lot of us are just tight fisted, budget concious, buyers who shop round for the cheapest deal, for me it's a case of already having gear i can use while i wait for the new stuff to arrive albeit the exchange rate is cack now so the savings are not as huge as a year or more back when $100 was £60. People new to vaping are less likely to know all the money saving tricks but learn once they come on here lol.

I would love one and try one but all comes done cost for me
I vape sweet juice coils last max 3 days for me
I strasted my vape join on baby beast but when I worked out cost coils it was to much money for me
So I moved to smok g2 tf-rta and polarice and limitless so much more cost effective
Pre made just cost to much money in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom