What's new

Finally got the TFV12

The t12 coils are definitely not the best stock coils, the x4's are, I've had this tank a few weeks now & tbh hardly use it, not due to anything else other than the fact I get a far better vapour flavour production on my goon rda, I will probably give it another go once the triple deck rba becomes availible here in the uk, for now it's back to. The Kennedy & goon.....

Interesting. Why is the x4 the best one?

I want clouds though. . And more to the point i dont know how to build coils
You will get better clouds from a dripper than any smok tank.

I didn't have a clue about building coils not long ago but after a bit of reading/advice on here and a few YouTube videos I'm getting pretty good at it now.

As has been mentioned you can buy pre wrapped coils or like I did buy a roll of wire and make your own, it really isn't that difficult.

Would you be up for trying it? I'm sure between the people here we could link you to a few cheap bits of kit to get you started

As above if you want big clouds then a dripper is the way forward, till your ready to build you can use @smut or @cloudcukoo coils

Interesting. Why is the x4 the best one?
Better flavour, 120w was enough for the vapour production to be huge & a lot more flavoursome than the t12, didn't use half as much juice, what's not to prefer out of them answers? Never the less in comparison to a nice 0.1ohm Ailen Clapton build on the Kennedy I highly doubt any of the coils from the tfv12 range even come close!

So many choices of coil configuration... and not one but 2 different build decks available.. tank looks nice though.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488218658.972941.jpg

Yeah its flawless. Hopefully get some coils for it this week.
If flawless why would u need to buy more coils already ? Look how meany post there are all ready hopfully you can take on board all the adavice. I spent a fortune on baby beast coils would not buy one more .

I only baby beast coils for when out all day just want vape hassle free other use my rebuilding tanks

I want clouds though. . And more to the point i dont know how to build coils

Sound like you are trying to run before learning how to walk mate. Going full pelt and can't build your own coils, what happened to learning first before trying to do things.
I can fog out the living room with a uwell crown and a 0.5 ohm coil at 38 watts and flavour is great not to mention the coils last for ages and 2 batteries last all day.
Don't take this the wrong way but why do you want to use so much power etc for clouds are you trying to gain peoples attention, hoping they congratulate you?.
Nothing wrong with clouds as said but when it sounds aimed more at trying to show off rather than just vaping to not smoke and for enjoyment and all advice is ignoredthen it becomes arogant. Loads of advice offered and still none of it has made you think about anything. I see you getting a mech next and using a 10 amp battery with a 0.05 coil. What i mean there is if you take no notice of advice offered you could end up on the wrong end of an accident by pushing the boundaries. By the way a 0.05 ohm coil would cause a 10 amp battery to overheat and potentially explode or set on fire while you have the Mod in your mouth.
Most of us on here will try and help anyone but all the experienced vapers get slightly pissed with people if they seem to be unwilling to listen.
If something goes wrong for you and you come on here complaining you can be sure you will get some flack and a load of abuse.
I have tried 250 watts with a real low build and can't understand how you can vape with the heat. You must have asbestos lungs .

Back
Top Bottom