What's new

Finally got the TFV12

I would love one and try one but all comes done cost for me
I vape sweet juice coils last max 3 days for me
I strasted my vape join on baby beast but when I worked out cost coils it was to much money for me
So I moved to smok g2 tf-rta and polarice and limitless so much more cost effective
Pre made just cost to much money in my opinion
I own 1 sub ohm tank (petri sub ohm) takes Atlantis coils a pack of 5 cost £10 which I still have 2 coils left and the mrs has robbed 1 of the 5 i have owned that tank since November. I'm only interested in the tfv12 for the rba and it's juice capacity. I will not be buying coils for it nor will I use the ones it comes with. The tfv12 has ok potential for it being a decent rta @ 0.3-0.4ohm imo.

I own 1 sub ohm tank (petri sub ohm) takes Atlantis coils a pack of 5 cost £10 which I still have 2 coils left and the mrs has robbed 1 of the 5 i have owned that tank since November. I'm only interested in the tfv12 for the rba and it's juice capacity. I will not be buying coils for it nor will I use the ones it comes with. The tfv12 has ok potential for it being a decent rta @ 0.3-0.4ohm imo.
I wouldn't of purchased one if it wasn't for a buddy of mine selling it for £25 there's no will in hell I'd pay anything over that for smok tank

buy a decent rta, it'll be better for flavour and won't cost an arm and a leg for coils which don't last
or a rda which should top the rtas, and still save on not buying coils

I want clouds though. . And more to the point i dont know how to build coils

One question. . Why does the tfv12 come with 3 different coils? Surely everyone would want the best one the t12

One question. . Why does the tfv12 come with 3 different coils? Surely everyone would want the best one the t12
Because everyone's different not every wants to vape at 300w+ i think the tfv12 is beyond overkill what's next the tfv2500 and smok release a 5000 watt device that needs 10 18650s?

I'm only interested in the tfv12 for the rba and it's juice capacity. I will not be buying coils for it nor will I use the ones it comes with. The tfv12 has ok potential for it being a decent rta @ 0.3-0.4ohm imo.

@Babyclouds Maybe selling the coils you're not going to use on to the OP would be a win for you both? He's not having much luck the looks of things.

Last edited:
The t12 coils are definitely not the best stock coils, the x4's are, I've had this tank a few weeks now & tbh hardly use it, not due to anything else other than the fact I get a far better vapour flavour production on my goon rda, I will probably give it another go once the triple deck rba becomes availible here in the uk, for now it's back to. The Kennedy & goon.....

Back
Top Bottom