What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Smok products are Worth every penny.
My tfv8 is 6 months old and still no problems.
Same goes for the g320 and the rx350
Smok products are poo, You're proud that your Smok tank has lasted 6 months. I have A Heron V1.5 thats just over 2 Years old and I'd be suprised if it started to give me trouble now, Kayfuns last for years too, No Smok product I've owned has lasted for more than 3months before it's become a nuisance...

ray%2Bliotta%2Bgoodfellas%2Blaughing.jpg
Oooooh, I remember when I got slammed with this meme [emoji28]

On a serious note, would it not be better to develop a 'table top' mod that does away with batteries and plugs into the mains via a transformer.
Then the unused space can be taken up with a 50 or 100ml tank of juice :2thumbsup:
wouldn't put it past smom

Last edited:
Smok products are poo, You're proud that your Smok tank has lasted 6 months. I have A Heron V1.5 thats just over 2 Years old and I'd be suprised if it started to give me trouble now, Kayfuns last for years too, No Smok product I've owned has lasted for more than 3months before it's become a nuisance...
My old smok mod still lives almost 2 years on just with a new paint job, and similar to my g2 Rta which has been a solid tank.
Newer smok products on the other hand seem to fall apart faster than the old stuff

Well ive used it for one day and its flawless.. hope the t12 coils hit the shelves soon!

Never had an issue with any of the recent smok products I've got. Alien kit, G-priv kit, v8 stick kit, big baby beast tank and an additional rba for big baby. Do struggle to get the coils for use with v8 stick though. Each to their own I suppose.

Never had an issue with any of the recent smok products I've got. Alien kit, G-priv kit, v8 stick kit, big baby beast tank and an additional rba for big baby. Do struggle to get the coils for use with v8 stick though. Each to their own I suppose.

What i tend to find is Smok Mods seem to be the ones that people move on more than others on Faceache sell sites. You can't shift a Smok xcube2 for much nowadays. i was a Smok fan when i first came and joined here, still have a treebox xcube2, tfv4 a TCT and VCT pro tanks.
I also had an M80 mod which was my 2nd ever mod..
The TFV4 i have had the odd leak but nothing major, the VCT pro and TCT both have leaked a fair bit but i loved those tanks when they came out. the treebox is ok but nothing special and the xcube is about the same although has improved with the latest firmware they both only get used say one day every month or 2.. The M80 got sold to a mate and no longer works, think he damaged the usb port. The 510 also had to be fixed as it got pushed down by a Subtank with a long 510. They also had issues with TC not working very well.
oh i also have a magneto which a friend gave me, that is a decent mech for what they cost though to be fair.

Other issues known M65 wouldn't power correctly, Alien paint peeling and stopped working for a lot of people. Marshall i know a lad who had one dropped it and it wouldn't pick up any atty something had snapped off inside and the plus button had also broke off.
I think the treebox plus has had the most praise out of all the Smok mods the other thing is i feel Smok mods etc are now getting a little expensive then suddenly the price drops to a lot lower, suggesting but maybe not right that they are not as good as expected or maybe it's a case of they are introducing new stuff way to fast and people are hust buying it more for something new if that makes sense.

Edit: My mate now has the r80 and is really happy with it, he had an Xcube2 that set on fire and his Mrs had the r40 which died after a couple of months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom