What's new

Finally got the TFV12

what because you're on the dole and its easy to claim to fasttech that items don't arrive so you don't actually pay for vape gear?

Yeah you're one of those right...
Hi,
I'd like to participate.
Can you assume either of "I know you are, but what am I?" or "You're Mum" (sic) after each of your put downs. Thanks x

what because you're on the dole and its easy to claim to fasttech that items don't arrive so you don't actually pay for vape gear?

Yeah you're one of those right...
FB_IMG_1458823343118.jpg

personally not a fan of fasttech etc. we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?

What a Donut you are, why should we line pockets for people when we can cut out all the middlemen buy buying from almost source.
Why should we support vapeshops, most not all are in it for a fast buck. Like many others i have never had to claim back or even lie that i didn't get my goods from Fasttech.
Some people can't work due to illness or diability are you going to tar them with the scroungers brush as well?
All you have done with your idea is upset a lot of people so on their behalf the first guys answer may well be correct

Wonder how many none Chinese manufactured vape related products Donut owns :D

"your mum" not "you're" , tut tut ;)
Sorry to be a smart arse, I covered my arse on that by putting (sic) after the intentional misspelling. Is this the part where I take offence to your reply and put "Okay, Mr waitforloseyourVirginity" I like this game! Quick call me something back x

Sorry to be a smart arse, I covered my arse on that by putting (sic) after the intentional misspelling. Is this the part where I take offence to your reply and put "Okay, Mr waitforloseyourVirginity" I like this game! Quick call me something back x

didn't realise "(sic)" what it meant anyway.lol.......... I do take much offence..... as for your highly offensive slur, ask "your" mum #funtimes ;)

didn't realise "(sic)" what it meant anyway.lol.......... I do take much offence..... as for your highly offensive slur, ask "your" mum #funtimes ;)
Sorry, I'm not going to reply to that.... If you want my comeback you'll have to scrap it off you mum's teeth. [emoji16] (credit Jimmy Carr).

This is such a fun game. Let's escalate things to threats of fisticuffs x

we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?
I bet you go to traditional English chip shops and boycott Chinese chip shops don't you now.
I voted for out. But I voted because I thought Britain could be better without the EU, and not to kick foreigners out.
There are more folk that need kicking out of this country besides foreigners. Thick ignorant cunts for one need to fuck off.
What time does your plane leave?

Back
Top Bottom