What's new

Finally got the TFV12

OK I'll bite. I'm not a fan of supporting the tax man any more than I have to either, especially when companies can get away with paying fek all, and tons of our cash goes abroad from the gov.

personally not a fan of fasttech etc. we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?
Brexit had nothing to do with wanting foreigners out or are you that narrow minded it's all you have thought about?? As for using China for mods and junk it's called cutting out the middle man after all that's where the vape shop got your products from in the first place but add a massive mark up

Lmao, this thread has had it all, hasn't it? And just when you think sanity has returned, up pops vapeDONUT!

in light of Mr Numprty's comment, I'd like to say a big thank you to venomx for starting this thread.
It seem's like he's been on a bit of a learning journey and I've been thoroughly entertained!

so.... :goodjob: :nicethread: and :thankssign:

what because you're on the dole and its easy to claim to fasttech that items don't arrive so you don't actually pay for vape gear?

Yeah you're one of those right...
Lol what a cunt

First of all, I've been at my job for 10 years, more then your actual age. And i have never claimed anything from fast tech.

As i said before. What a cunt

personally not a fan of fasttech etc. we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?

I like chicken balls, chow mein and bbq sauce [emoji23]

Oh and a lot of vape shops buy their stock from china for fastech prices then line their own pockets with the profits they make from you [emoji23]

Don't tar us all with that brush. I voted for brexit & it was nothing to do with wanting "foreigners" out.

what because you're on the dole and its easy to claim to fasttech that items don't arrive so you don't actually pay for vape gear?

Yeah you're one of those right...

Wow. How many people are you trying to offend with your posts? I am on the dole for the first time in 28 years of working & I'm not a scrounger.

I know I have just fed him but :notrollfeed:

Back
Top Bottom