What's new

Finally got the TFV12

I see your point allen, but with rebuildables dont you have to keep taking the top off and putting liquid in every few puffs?

that bit on top isn't called a "drip tip" by accident - most people drip down through it rather than take the top off
but you do need to keep topping it up. my goon will give me 3 or 4 decent puffs before I need to put 12 drips in it.

you could always use an RDA for those occasions when you went to produce big clouds and a more moderate tank for the rest of the time when you only want to placate a nicotine habit :)

Or, for the best of both worlds, try an RDTA.

damn good call speedfreek

@Venomx
rebuidables come in 3 styles (maybe more, does anyone else want to chip in?)
RDA - rebuildable dripping atomiser (top it up by dripping fluid in regularly
RDTA - rebuildable dripping tank atomiser (no manual dripping, tank does that) such as MrTeatime's VGOD
RTA - rebuildable tank atomiser (think normal tank but with a coil you take apart and rebuild yourself) such as merlin, griffin, tornadoand, of course, the very very popular aromamizer

personalIy, I adore this RDTA:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10011518/5914100

the origen OT22

5914100-7.jpg

It's not a cloud machine, it's a flavour demon - but it is bloody lovely and the truest rdta I've come across as it really does auto-drip onto the wicking material through a couple of tubes that just touch the wick under the tank section.

Last edited:
And if you don't fancy the hassle of dripping into an RDA, then there's squonking :D

The RDA 510 pin is hollow, and juice is squeezed through from a bottle inside the mod itself. Lazy man's dripping and I love it :)

I would recommend
Limitless rdta.
Obs engine.
And not tried squonking yet but does appeal to me

personally not a fan of fasttech etc. we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?

personally not a fan of fasttech etc. we vote brexit and want foreigners out yet we don't support local vape shops and line the pockets of the chinese?
Who exactly manufacturers nearly everything fella? ;) hint (China)

Leave it out with the 'we' ... I'm a 'fan' of fasttech and I like Chinese people.

Personally all the kit I've bought this year was made in Europe - Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, UK - But unless you're going to limit yourself to a few fairly expensive peices then most of the kit is going to be made in China - Thats the Modern Global Economy for you, and lot's of people buy from FT because you get the same gear much, much cheaper. Simply a fact of life - nothing to do with Brexit, despite your fairly transparent attempt to link the two and start a political debate...

Back
Top Bottom