What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Silly

Attachments

• 1489697471431.jpg
    1489697471431.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
I assume other people noticed vapedonut joined just 5 days ago and caused much entertainment with only her 11th post?! That's either an attempt for a strange world record or an incredible way to test the water.

personally, I'm still very entertained. thanks again venomx. pmsl

Last edited:
Can anyone give me some advice on the Pico squeeze I would be much appreciated Thanks

Is DONUT a female

Can anyone give me some advice on the Pico squeeze I would be much appreciated Thanks

Is DONUT a female

Mine hasn't arrived yet, so I can't give much input. I read somewhere @eyeball kid is keen on these - but it might be better to start a separate thread for that subject.

and yes, according to her profile, donut is female.

Is DONUT a female
Damn it. Left this thread a few days ago just before it got interesting. What do you need to know about the squeeze. Tis a beauty.

that bit on top isn't called a "drip tip" by accident - most people drip down through it rather than take the top off
but you do need to keep topping it up. my goon will give me 3 or 4 decent puffs before I need to put 12 drips in it.

you could always use an RDA for those occasions when you went to produce big clouds and a more moderate tank for the rest of the time when you only want to placate a nicotine habit :)

Oh my god.

I have been vaping for a good couple of years now- and I have always took off the whole top of my RDA when I drip. I never, ever realised a drip tip was called a drip tip because you dripped directly into it!
If I knew this, I would of took out my mech mods with me a lot more, just the hassle of taking the cap off to redrip was too hard, dripping straight in would of been fine all this time.

This is probably the biggest facepalm I will experience in the next 20 years or so lol.

Back
Top Bottom