What's new

Finally got the TFV12

And reading through the last few pages, this thread really has had everything.

New vapers vaping at 350W, who realised this wasn't the best idea, which is a good thing. This then somehow turned into something about Brexit, not liking the Chinese, people who claim benefits, and sexual tension.

No wonder I love this place :D

This thread has made today quite interesting and funny cheers all [emoji23]

I wouldn't feel too bad, if donut is going to spout offensive shite on a public forum, s/he should expect to get the same back.

I think she deserved to be challenged on her comment, but no more than that.

I suspect all she wanted to say was that she would rather support her local business than buy from Fasttech, which is fine. That's not a bad thing to want to do. It's just a shame she decided to frame it within 'brexit' and 'foreigners'

I didn't think it was offensive (I just thought it was a wrong assumption to make) and I don't think it's right to pile on her and call her a cunt over and over.

I wasn't going to post in here again, but fuck it.

@simong I largely agree with you. I, like vapedonut, support local businesses where I can. I don't buy much in the way of vape products at all, from anywhere, because I'm disabled and struggle to manage a part-time job. I did find donut's comments a bit offensive, but thought they were deliberate trolling and best ignored. Others obviously found them offensive too, from their responses. Cunt is not a word I normally use, I was simply trying to use a bit of humour to steer the thread away from politics.

I think she deserved to be challenged on her comment, but no more than that.

I suspect all she wanted to say was that she would rather support her local business than buy from Fasttech, which is fine. That's not a bad thing to want to do. It's just a shame she decided to frame it within 'brexit' and 'foreigners'

I didn't think it was offensive (I just thought it was a wrong assumption to make) and I don't think it's right to pile on her and call her a cunt over and over.

I wasn't going to post in here again, but fuck it.

I mostly agree with this.

But I don't think she helped herself by making reckons about people's employment status, calling someone a thief and insinuating that everyone on the dole was a cheap scrounger.

And reading through the last few pages, this thread really has had everything.

New vapers vaping at 350W, who realised this wasn't the best idea, which is a good thing. This then somehow turned into something about Brexit, not liking the Chinese, people who claim benefits, and sexual tension.

No wonder I love this place :D

This thread has made today quite interesting and funny cheers all [emoji23]

it's the thread that just keeps on giving!!!

Right guys. :D
Let us get back on subject without talk of foreigners and other such nonsense.
It seems that the TFV12 is getting a bit of ridicule at the moment. I have one, and I love it. Flavour wise, it isn't that bad. A cloud chucker for sure.
So. If anyone wants to dis me for having one, I'll meet you round the back of the bike shed, and kick your head in. :D

Last edited:
Right guys. :D
Let us get back on subject without talk of foreigners and other such nonsense.
It seem that the TFV12 is getting a bit of ridicule at the moment. I have one, and I love it. Flavour wise, it isn't that bad. A cloud chucker for sure.
So. If anyone wants to dis me for having one, I'll meet you round the back of the bike shed, and kick your head in. :D
My Uncle works for Smok and he's got a TFV32 it's powered by Lava from Mount Etna x

Back
Top Bottom