What's new

Finally got the TFV12

Right guys. :D
Let us get back on subject without talk of foreigners and other such nonsense.
It seem that the TFV12 is getting a bit of ridicule at the moment. I have one, and I love it. Flavour wise, it isn't that bad. A cloud chucker for sure.
So. If anyone wants to dis me for having one, I'll meet you round the back of the bike shed, and kick your head in. :D
Don't do it Dunc, you'll only end up injuring yourself - Or eating foliage, or just Good 'ole drunk & Incapable...:P

It seem that the TFV12 is getting a bit of ridicule at the moment. I have one, and I love it. Flavour wise, it isn't that bad. A cloud chucker for sure.
So. If anyone wants to dis me for having one, I'll meet you round the back of the bike shed, and kick your head in. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Hang on, need a quick vape......

That's better! Now where we? Oh yes, I remember....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Challenge accepted [emoji6]

FB_IMG_1459709510121.jpg

The only thing that has ever happen behind a bike shed is people making out, so they both lose or win which ever way you look at it...

You gotta love @3dj
He's got the most interesting hairstyle on the planet, he's mostly inebriated most of the time, can't keep a mod for more than a fortnight without breaking it and has a potty mouth to rival the best of them. Then he wants to kick the shit out of everyone.

He's like my favourite uncle Dunc [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom