What's new

Flavour All Day Vape?

What everyone's favourite All Day Vape, I've been advised I need to increase my flavour circle, who's should I try?

(I have a favourite but I can't say which because I'll be shouted at haha)

No you won't.... you will just get dismissed as a puppet of the regime:)

I have shisha rosemary custard on the go at the minute. Didn’t know you could get rosemary in a shisha. It’s very good, though. Toasty, like dried rosemary leaves baked in the oven.

I'm in the middle of avoiding a few ADVs, because I like stocking up on stuff when sales are on lol! But one's that I deff would pay full price for (as a treat) would be Prime Vapes - ginger sponge and custard, lemon rubarb (tarte?), Private reserve and now the digestive crunch - I'm gonna put a comment on the Prime Vapes site about this one, I swear lol [emoji23], I've tried it in two different RDAs but differing airflows are causing different flavours to dominate. I'm gonna give it a go in one of my all-day tanks just for an ADV perspective [emoji38]
I quite like rejuiced and drip drop vapour too.

DIY Lemon Charlotte.. lemon and lime custard, sponge cake, sherry, cream and caramel.

If I run out for whatever reason then Koi Lemon Meringue.

That sounds really lovely
Thank you. It's my attempt at recreating my favourite dessert that my mum made when I was a kid in the 70s.

Really nice and smooth but every time I mix it I think it needs more sherry.. which explains a lot about my mum, and me, and the 70s.

I use a pre-mixed custard base so don't have an exact recipe but I'll add it to the main site recipie section when I work out the percentages.

I blew through 250ml of black reserve and Tropicade ice from brews bros, roll on pay day so I can get some more!

Back
Top Bottom