What's new

FLAWLESSVAPESHOP terrible service

P

Phrasing

Hi all,

Wasn't sure where to post this so admins feel free to let me know if it's in the wrong section.

I recently purchased some abyss items from flawlessvapeshop.co.uk.
All the items were clearance sale stuff that came to around £6. When I got the the checkout the only shipping option was royal mail that cost £15.
Sometimes shipping to the channel islands creates an error on UK sites that makes them think I'm in the usa it charges international its a common easily fixed issue, so I payed it and emailed their customer support.

I received an email back nearly a week later saying that my order was so expensive because it "may have been considered a medium to large parcel"

The contents were as follows.

2x abyss glass kits
2x abyss caliburn g adapter
1x coil master caliburn g coil rebuild kit.

Together they weigh 66grams which is the same as a single 21700 battery and the envelope fit through my letterbox.

I didn't even ask for, or expect, a refund and yet they try to fob me off with excuses.

Medium to large parcel!? They must be taking a leaf out of Amazon's book, Big box, wadds of padding, for something tiny :18:

Should have cost £6.35 if small parcel under 100g and using Special Delivery.

Obviously you take into account they are running a business, price for wrapping, jiffy bags, staff, lighting, all the usual business costs but that is still a crazy price!!

The price isn't the thing that annoyed me the most. it happens all the time in the channel islands.

but they tried to make excuses to justify £15 royal mail shipping.

Seems pretty expensive.....I just got a small parcel from My Memory (Jersey) x2 cables £20.....postage was free

It was actually cheaper to send a parcel to you than it was to send it to my next door neighbour for some reason Phrasing :p They taking the micky there.

Back
Top Bottom