What's new

FLAWLESSVAPESHOP terrible service

Aye, I only initially used them cos of all the RM strikes but fuck me are they shite, won't be using them again. Since discovered via Rob that RM do a collection service, so I might try that one, mind it is quite expensive.

Royal Mail will collect parcels from you for free if you buy the label online. I'm probably going to have to start doing that myself now, my local post office is so short staffed they're only open on Tuesday's.

You can also arrange to have your parcel delivered to your local post office if you know you're not going to be in. I don't think that costs anything either, but don't hold me to it!

And @Phrasing, Flawless must be taking a leaf out of VaperzCloud's books if that's a large parcel. You should see the boxes their spare glasses come in! Over-sized doesn't come in to it.

Mind you, VaperzCloud do have absolutely excellent customer services, but their invoices do usually state a voided £20 fee for it, and I've never fathomed that one.

Evo deserve honourable mention too, but @Andrew_Vaping_101 are the absolute best. They've even encouraged me to slow down and consider my purchases when they've sensed my mental state wasn't right. How many businesses would actually do that?

Our 1.1kg box was posted from mid England at 4.30pm to Phrasings door next morning by 10.30am for £11 via RM. Not sure it's relevant but it was surprising!

Back
Top Bottom