What's new

FLAWLESSVAPESHOP terrible service

I didn't even ask for, or expect, a refund and yet they try to fob me off with excuses.

Maybe you could. Personally, I would be curious and ask how they managed to work that price out. Sounds like the person you dealt with didn't have much of a clue about how the shipping calculations work.

To add insult to injury:

upload_2023-1-30_14-3-59.png

Can't say fairer than that, they took ownership of the issue, fair play to them.

You reckon? I'm on a 28 working day sit down waiting on Evri reimbursing me for a package THEY fucking crushed!! I need to wait till they do an investigation...

You reckon? I'm on a 28 working day sit down waiting on Evri reimbursing me for a package THEY fucking crushed!! I need to wait till they do an investigation...
I hate EVRI with a passion ...I've had parcels dropped 4 doors away (people swear blind they didn't get a delivery. though a photo from the driver says different)
package lost in transit (Matalan )waited weeks for refund .then it turns up 3 weeks later ,package torn and Matalan chasing me for payments
Also damaged parcels that the driver deliberately positions for photo (not to show the damage)
They Suck

I'm not changing the trust pilot review that prompted this response, I'm not accepting the refund because its hassle I don't need but I will try ordering from them again in the future.
If its a better service, then I'll give them a better review.

Aye, I only initially used them cos of all the RM strikes but fuck me are they shite, won't be using them again. Since discovered via Rob that RM do a collection service, so I might try that one, mind it is quite expensive.

I'm not changing the trust pilot review that prompted this response, I'm not accepting the refund because its hassle I don't need but I will try ordering from them again in the future.
If it’s a better service, then I'll give them a better review.
I can guarantee one the your post code dictates the shipping cost. When sending anything out to the Channel Islands I have to fill out a customs form however 1st class tracked for a small parcel costs £5.55 regardless if I do it online or at the post office.

I tried explaining to them at the time that I new exactly what the problem was but until I gave them 1 star they didn't give a crap

Back
Top Bottom