What's new

Flybe ecig/eliquid policy, anyone have problems with them?

After a bit more research I've been informed that juice is available in a few shops dotted around the resort so I suppose that's better than nothing.

I also found the phone number of the airside whsmith at Exeter airport and was told they sell liquid. It's crazy, you can't bring any through security but you can buy it the other side and walk into the plane without issue.

After a bit more research I've been informed that juice is available in a few shops dotted around the resort so I suppose that's better than nothing.

I also found the phone number of the airside whsmith at Exeter airport and was told they sell liquid. It's crazy, you can't bring any through security but you can buy it the other side and walk into the plane without issue.
If you are taking hold luggage put your juice in that. Never had any issues at Southend, Stanstead, Gatwick or Heathrow. Take about 200 ml plus in the hold and 2 x 30ml in hand luggage for the wife and I.
The security is not provided by the airlines they don't check your flight details so they don't know who you are flying with

Personally, I'd pack your juice in the hold if you have hold luggage, I flew with Flybe from Cardiff with juice in my hold bags no issues at all, they were all DIY so had no labels, put it all in with my wash kit (double bagged).
This was also when they had the no juice anywhere on the plane rule.
But I try to boycott them and fly with any other company if I can now, saves the stress.

Back
Top Bottom