What's new

French Dude Juice Fake or Real???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Vape Club and it's my go to once a week and I know they wouldn't sell or endorse fake goods but I have been given no answers as to why it tastes nothing like the original I am currently vaping.

First bottle I received I added nic and thought that was why it was so horrible. The second bottle I did not and it tasted just as bad if not worse.

Shortfall or not when using natural ingredients surely there's a need for expiry and batch numbers.

Did you steep it after you added the nic? What kind of nic?

I've found with short fills that after you add the nic shot they should be left to steep for ages to get the best from them!

I've had Lost Art Cottontail Cream and Fried Cream Cakes short fills that tasted nothing like the 10ml bottles initially, left in a cupboard for a few weeks and they got A LOT better!

I don't even bother vaping a short fill on arrival now, they all get a nic shot added and put away for 2 weeks minimum.

You wouldn't of got fake liquid from Vape Club, how long have you left it to steep for since adding the nic shot?

Dunc

I love Vape Club and it's my go to once a week and I know they wouldn't sell or endorse fake goods but I have been given no answers as to why it tastes nothing like the original I am currently vaping.

First bottle I received I added nic and thought that was why it was so horrible. The second bottle I did not and it tasted just as bad if not worse.

Shortfall or not when using natural ingredients surely there's a need for expiry and batch numbers.

Like most US juice sold in the UK these days, French Dude is actually produced in the UK under licence- this may explain the discrepancy with addresses, and the packaging may well be new UK specific packaging (explains the British flag). I’ve had a nose around a few sites/instagram pages and the shortfill bottles and packaging I’ve seen matches what you have. I’ve got no doubt it is authentic.

Had you shaken the bottle thoroughly after adding nic? Some shortfills should absolutely not be vaped without adding a nic shot, as they have been formulated for use with a nic shot, and can taste nothing like they should without one added. A good steep of a week or two can totally transform flavours too. Also, you should be using a nic shot that has a VG/PG ratio to match the one used for French Dude, as an imbalance in PG or VG after adding a nic shot can ruin the flavour.

No there is no need for expiry or batch numbers, that is entirely up to the manufacturer, there’s virtually no regulation around shortfill eliquid so they can do as they please with the labels, blunt as that sounds

I've found with short fills that after you add the nic shot they should be left to steep for ages to get the best from them!

I've had Lost Art Cottontail Cream and Fried Cream Cakes short fills that tasted nothing like the 10ml bottles initially, left in a cupboard for a few weeks and they got A LOT better!

I don't even bother vaping a short fill on arrival now, they all get a nic shot added and put away for 2 weeks minimum.

You wouldn't of got fake liquid from Vape Club, how long have you left it to steep for since adding the nic shot?

Dunc

Over 2 weeks steeping now.

I used Dr Salt nic shot and it's been fine with every other short fill. I vape this juice in 0mg aswell and it's still no comparison to 10ml 0mg from elsewhere

I'm surprised know one picked this up from the pics he uploaded , quite clearly you can see an expiry date and a batch number??

Shortfalls need steeping after adding nice as previously mentioned.
Screenshot_20180304-225843.jpg

Like most US juice sold in the UK these days, French Dude is actually produced in the UK under licence- this may explain the discrepancy with addresses, and the packaging may well be new UK specific packaging (explains the British flag). I’ve had a nose around a few sites/instagram pages and the shortfill bottles and packaging I’ve seen matches what you have. I’ve got no doubt it is authentic.

Had you shaken the bottle thoroughly after adding nic? Some shortfills should absolutely not be vaped without adding a nic shot, as they have been formulated for use with a nic shot, and can taste nothing like they should without one added. A good steep of a week or two can totally transform flavours too. Also, you should be using a nic shot that has a VG/PG ratio to match the one used for French Dude, as an imbalance in PG or VG after adding a nic shot can ruin the flavour.

No there is no need for expiry or batch numbers, that is entirely up to the manufacturer, there’s virtually no regulation around shortfill eliquid so they can do as they please with the labels, blunt as that sounds

Thank you for detailed response and this is exactly why I came here for help.

If this is the case which mix shot would you use for 50ml to make it 3mg with correct vg/pg ratio.

Pablo

I'm surprised know one picked this up from the pics he uploaded , quite clearly you can see an expiry date and a batch number??

Shortfalls need steeping after adding nice as previously mentioned.View attachment 154181

That is taken from 10ml bottles from another supplier. The big bottle on the other pic is the one that has none of the mentioned details.

Dunc

Been over 2 weeks now and still not vapable. Perhaps as dw1986 said I've used the wrong pg/vg nic and upset the ratio. And the 0mg must need a shot as it tastes horrendous. If love to solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom