What's new

French Dude Juice Fake or Real???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo Vaper

Initiate
Good evening all,

So confused right now and seeking advice from fellow vapers.

I have recently fallen in love with French Dude e-juice from vape breakfast classics. After going through so many bottles of 10ml 3mg I thought id commit to 50ml bottles online from VapeClub. I have never ever had any issues with quality of products or service provided by VapeClub so proceeded to order.

When I opened package and filled a fresh tank with a newly fitted coil and vaped away I was so upset. It was disgusting, no comparison to original I had fallen for. I let it steep, kept it stored away and even opened the lid for an hour to see if it changed. It didn't so I emailed vape club with the following -

-The french dude sent to me was in completely different packaging with a logo that is not on the original. Text is different and even the colour of the box is different.

-Had no expiry or batch numbers on them.

-Had no taste or smell resemblance to the same product I had purchased from elsewhere in 10ml omg form.

-Addresses of manufacturer and distributor are completely different to original.

To VC credit they sent me a new bottle but it was exactly the same as the last one, horrible. I now have two 50ml full bottles of what appears to be fake juice.

To make matters worse VapeClub are telling me it is a legit liquid and it doesn't need batch or expiry on them as they are 0mg. They are claiming it is french dude.... Trust me its not. They want me to send back and they will test it, however if its legit as they fear then there is not much they will do.

This is so frustrating as it is clearly not French dude I am so used to vaping and the only resemblance it bares to the original is its name.

What should I do? I have been emailing back and forth and seem to be getting fobbed off.

Kind regards
Pablo

I would contact the company that makes it, and ask them about it - whether the shortfill uses a different recipe or something?

Just went to their site to see what it looked like and they claim it's been 'discontinued' * If they're being honest with you then why have they removed it?
Curious what your bottles look like? Recently got some Fryd in alternate packaging but all info was on the label and it tastes the same.
btw I have Vapecloud UK bookmarked as a reasonably priced French Dude source - code VAPECLOUDUK will get you 10% off atm.

* Edit - just returned to check and I wasn't looking at the shortfill listing, but a dropper bottle. So disregard the 'discontinued' comment. Nevertheless, hmm.

Last edited:
Just went to their site to see what it looked like and they claim it's been 'discontinued'. If they're being honest with you then why have they removed it?
Curious what your bottles look like? Recently got some Fryd in alternate packaging but all info was on the label and it tastes the same.
btw I have Vapecloud UK bookmarked as a reasonably priced French Dude source - code VAPECLOUDUK will get you 10% off atm.

Thank you very much for the link.

Subtle differences in colour, text and details on packaging gave it away. Then taste test just upset me lol. Should have realised when it had a dodgy mascot on the front with a UK flag.

I would contact the company that makes it, and ask them about it - whether the shortfill uses a different recipe or something?

Surely this is the job of Vapeclub a reputable vape company to whom I have my money and business to in up most faith.

The one I've nearly finished here has a UK flag on it & tastes just as usual. Can't remember where I got it, unfortunately.
Better when it's the colour of tea though, which can take a couple of weeks.

@vapebreakfastclassics instagram includes a photo of it with the flag and has the text:

"vapebreakfastclassics U.K. customers, if your package doesn’t have a flag on it, just like what you see here....then it’s not authorized and we can’t assure the quality‼️
Spread the word with your friends, buy authentic"

Clearly there are fakes around or they wouldn't have made the point. Hope you get it sorted...

Mine came in this packaging
IMG_3209.JPG

But the bottle is this

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5704.JPG

2 weeks for the flavour to come out properly, light honey colour.

I’ve also had pancake man in 10ml but didn’t like it

View attachment 154150
View attachment 154151

@Pablo Vaper
can you post a picture of the box and bottle for us to help others.
its very unlike vape club to be selling fakes or clones but i guess it can happen.

like the posters picture above i think these were the first boxes when shortfills first came out just like here on my main supplier @vapepotions https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/vape-breakfast-classics

also same boxes on their VBC instergram page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom