What's new

Seek Vaping-Asylum In The UK?

I'd love to live in Norway, want to swap for NE Scotland?

Is DIY still an option?

That's awful. TPD was frustrating enough here but I think a full flavour ban might send me back to cigs, even after all these years. I suppose maybe that's the real goal of those that lobby for these changes.

I'd love to live in Norway, want to swap for NE Scotland?

Is DIY still an option?
Are you quite sure? Understand, as I’ve heard it’s pretty dire there, but it’s been -20 C here this week, and I can neither confirm nor deny that the sun was actually up today :18: There’s many positive aspects to living here, but trust me, this a country where no one ever complains, and from what I’ve seen, this is the antithesis of Scottish culture :11: It will drive you mad…does me :21:

Nope, as far as I can tell, the law covers all concentrates, short- and longfills :17: And they’re going to certify (read deny) any and all flavor additives to tobacco juices. It also seems that the ban may include NETs, as this is importing tobacco products…

In addition, the Import Law was changed an the customs exemption up to £25 has been removed, so absolutely any order I place from outside of Norway is subject to duties of £15-30 plus VAT, and an extra tax on eliquids :56:

giphy.gif

Sure you want to trade? :hmm::18:

Are you quite sure? Understand, as I’ve heard it’s pretty dire there, but it’s been -20 C here this week, and I can neither confirm nor deny that the sun was actually up today :18: There’s many positive aspects to living here, but trust me, this a country where no one ever complains, and from what I’ve seen, this is the antithesis of Scottish culture :11: It will drive you mad…does me :21:

Nope, as far as I can tell, the law covers all concentrates, short- and longfills :17: And they’re going to certify (read deny) any and all flavor additives to tobacco juices. It also seems that the ban may include NETs, as this is importing tobacco products…

In addition, the Import Law was changed an the customs exemption up to £25 has been removed, so absolutely any order I place from outside of Norway is subject to duties of £15-30 plus VAT, and an extra tax on eliquids :56:

giphy.gif

Looking good, Zen. Welcome aboard. :2thumbsup:

taehyung-bts.gif

giphy.gif

Definitely! I'd happily give up vaping to live somewhere like this...

upload_2024-1-8_20-12-17.png

View attachment 345103

I have been to Scotland a few times and there are places just as beautiful as the picture you posted. I wouldn't mind living anywhere apart from England. I do love Ireland , seen more of Northern Ireland than the South though.

View attachment 345103
A lovely pic indeed :D

And I’m sure it is like that at least one week per year :18: What the picture doesn’t tell you is that it rains or snows there 300 days a year, you can be snowed in for a week or two or face an avalanche, it’s a windy and slippy half hour’s drive to the shops or local, and a two hour drive to buy alcohol or visit a shopping center, and deliveries take even longer and are more expensive than you can imagine (no impulse vape purchases with next day) :56:

And then you can throw in an overwhelming Nanny State, a passive population, high prices, and some of the most draconian vape and import laws in Europe. Just peachy :11:

But truly, some people love it :)
giphy.gif

Just taking the piss a bit, I’m afraid… If you like winter, it’s not a bad place to be :2thumbsup:

And I’m sure it is like that at least one week per year :18: What the picture doesn’t tell you is that it rains or snows there 300 days a year, you can be snowed in for a week or two or face an avalanche, it’s a windy and slippy half hour’s drive to the shops or local, and a two hour drive to buy alcohol or visit a shopping center, and deliveries take even longer and are more expensive than you can imagine (no impulse vape purchases with next day) :56:

And then you can throw in an overwhelming Nanny State, a passive population, high prices, and some of the most draconian vape and import laws in Europe. Just peachy :11:

giphy.gif

Just taking the piss a bit, I’m afraid… If you like winter, it’s not a bad place to be :2thumbsup:

Just realised. Congrats on your promotion.

giphy.gif

I've been a snowboarder since I was 15 (43 now) so love snow and winter, and sadly we don't get that much snow in Scotland any more, just rain. Plus, after living in a city all my life isolation sounds ideal :)

So when are we swapping? :D

Oh, and congrats on the the moderator job... just noticed too!

Back
Top Bottom