What's new

Geek bad, being ignored!

Ohm_my_goodness

Initiate
Hi all.

I've had a geekvape ageis that I bought from a well known Internet auction site, (proper online shop).

It broke after a few weeks and they said its past their returns time as its classed as a health and beauty item blah...

And said for me to contact the manufacturer direct. To which I did, the only place I could find was in the U. S. they initially replied, asked for my details of sale, I even sent pics of the serial number etc,.
And a few weeks have gone by now and I've heard nothing.
I've mailed several times but it's now ignored.

Any suggestions anyone?

If you paid by PayPal then stick a claim in or even ask the auction site (ebay I guess) to step in

I had a problem with my Zeus X losing all it's paint in the Ultrasonic Cleaner and e-mailed Geekvape who didn't have the decency to respond at all.

I needed new seals for my old Ammit 25 and they were quick to respond (they sent me a full spares pack for $6). I guess it all depends on what your reason for getting touch is :D

Hi all.

I've had a geekvape ageis that I bought from a well known Internet auction site, (proper online shop).

It broke after a few weeks and they said its past their returns time as its classed as a health and beauty item blah...

And said for me to contact the manufacturer direct. To which I did, the only place I could find was in the U. S. they initially replied, asked for my details of sale, I even sent pics of the serial number etc,.
And a few weeks have gone by now and I've heard nothing.
I've mailed several times but it's now ignored.

Any suggestions anyone?

“If It’s uk they have too legally unless it’s on sale”
My lawyer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom