What's new

Geekvape Ammit MTL RDA squonk pin

Willo3092

Achiever
Just received my Ammit this morning and the squonk pin is a totally different size and thread to the installed pin?
Not sure if they've put the wrong accessory pack in the box. Anyone got any ideas?
The squonk pin is the one on the left.

Ammit Squonk.png

I've just had a nice 30 minutes in chat with Geekvape Customer Services. Not sure if I had any success or not really:hmm:
They eventually said that they would send a replacement but the Ammit is now discontinued.

I explained that I wanted a BF MTL RDA for a squonk mod but he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.
Lord knows what will turn up in 35-40 days time, if anything. I haven't had the heart to see if Geekvape currently do any BF MTL RDA's.

I certainly haven't got the skills to drill the original pin out.
I'm loth to get in touch with the seller because if the wrong accessory pack has been included in mine then they are probably all like that!

If anyone has one that they don't need I would be very grateful :please:

I've just had a nice 30 minutes in chat with Geekvape Customer Services. Not sure if I had any success or not really:hmm:
They eventually said that they would send a replacement but the Ammit is now discontinued.

I explained that I wanted a BF MTL RDA for a squonk mod but he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.
Lord knows what will turn up in 35-40 days time, if anything. I haven't had the heart to see if Geekvape currently do any BF MTL RDA's.

I certainly haven't got the skills to drill the original pin out.
I'm loth to get in touch with the seller because if the wrong accessory pack has been included in mine then they are probably all like that!

If anyone has one that they don't need I would be very grateful :please:
I've got one you can have, send me your details and I will send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom