What's new

Geekvape athena squonk mod

stuartd

Veteran
Geekvape athena squonk mod comes with a silicone bottle which has been used and cleaned but may still have a slight smell and a plastic bottle this is a fully mechanical mod so no regulation so ohms law would be good to know and no rda is included

Just the usual if you want it put your name down below and all leave it a week from tomorrow it will be posted second class

20230427_181329.jpg
20230427_181339.jpg

Going to add two style rda's aswell hadaly and venna no spares i.e no o-rings or stock pins and both have squonks fitted only

20230429_144316.jpg

Last edited:
1. MrsAshy
2. BULLDOG1964
3. phatbhoy

been after a hadalay for yonks (genuines are like gold dust, but I would defo settle for a clone. Fantastic wee jobbies for flavour testing) so my hat's in if you don't mind mate and, of course, my thx

1. MrsAshy
2. BULLDOG1964
3. phatbhoy
4 Vaporz1

Thanks for the chance pal, used to have one of these teamed up with a hadaly too, decent little squonkers, top man

. MrsAshy
2. BULLDOG1964
3. phatbhoy
4 Vaporz1
5 xvapex

Thanks for the giveaway !

Will do a randomizer friday afternoon and post a vid on here so get your name down lol

Ran a randomizer on random.org. one to five as thete was five people who entered. you can see it hopefully in the vid below i ran it three times and no 2 won. the winner is below if you can pm me your name and addy and all get it posted tuesday

@BULLDOG1964

Back
Top Bottom