What's new

Getting to the bottom of Cherry

11 to 19 notes added.
The FW ones surprised me tbh three of them are very good.

Molinberry Red Cherry
Flavorah Cherry Filling
Flavorah Rainier Cherry
Flavorah Black Cherry
Loran Cherry
Capella Wild Cherry
Capella Tart Cherry
Inawera Cherry V2
Inawera Cherries
Real Flavors Cherry
Real Flavours Wild Cherry
Flavour Art Cherry
TFA Maraschino Cherry
TFA Cherry Extract
TFA Black Cherry
Flavour West Wild Cherry
Flavour West Swiss Cherry
TFA Black Cherry
Flavour West Black Cherry
Flavour West Cherry Natural

View attachment 231184
iirc there is an amarena cherry concentrate out there somewhere.......may be german

i love them always have a jar in the house if it can be reproduced id vape the shit out of it

?

flavourart-amarena-10ml-aroma-concentrato.jpg

I tried that stuff at the begining of my mixing days and thought it was rank
i think i used too much concentrate 6%ish

aye that’s way too much. it gets the marzipan taste if you go above, say, 1%. i use it now and again to add to a tobacco mix. it does the job.

apart from that one the only other i have is INW cherry juice. which tastes like a cherry juice drink, the watery kind with added sugar. it is quite realistic for what it is. but it doesn’t taste like a cherry, per se.

i’m drinking some sicilian wine as i type this that has a wee cherry note. i’ve also had coffee beans that had a distinct cherry flavour in there. the elusive cherry turns up at times when you don’t expect it.

is the flavour of a fresh cherry actually quite subtle? i’m thinking it is, and that the experience of eating a cherry is a combination of several things, this subtle flavour, slight tartness, the mouthwatering sensation and the texture and juiciness of it. maybe this is why it’s not easy to replicate artificially, especially in the form of vapour?

various kinds of preserved cherries, or ones that have been cooked with sugar, might accentuate the cherry flavour, and this leads to the flavourists over egging certain aspects of the cherry flavour - that they find in these more strongly flavoured altered cherries - in an attempt to make a punchy, bold cherry flavour, but that are not actually very much there in an individual cherry, and this leads to the disappointment, marzipan/bitter almond etc?

Back
Top Bottom