What's new

Groupbuy Squonker Coppervape V2

Mine's turned up - many thanks fella. Definitely a chunky piece of brass. Also, hadn't realised it was a 24mm rda - which is a bonus ;)
Will clean it later....

Ffs. Should have delivered yours :P

Could have held the Goon :P, tempted to buy a Copper one for my VCM.

Do I, don't I?

Do I buy one now? Do I buy one at VF? Or do I see what the finished price from the wholesalers is...

Fuck :(

Yes you should have!

Seeing as it wouldnt get shipped until monday and youd get it tuesday you might as well wait to have a look at them at VF, my favourite rda to date i think theyre well worth getting

:)

The normal postman may not be the one to deliver it to you.

It does weigh a tad under half a kilo, for one item. (If it's brass), could be on the van

Yes you should have!

Seeing as it wouldnt get shipped until monday and youd get it tuesday you might as well wait to have a look at them at VF, my favourite rda to date i think theyre well worth getting

I've looked at a customers one and had a toot on it very briefly.

Hmm, decisions...

Aye nothing again, hoping for Monday

tbh I'm not sure what address I gave you to post it too @Huggett LOL could you pm me and let me know fella?

No worries :)

Think this will be my last Groupbuy. He says again, as browsing the world wide Vape.

Was very tempted on some Authentic goon RDAs.

But that's too much of a headache.
8m a happy camper Ash, i would also LOVE a GOON [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Mine has arrived safely too @Huggett

The black is nice, shame they don't do the black RDA as it looks really good and going to build it later. If it vapes as good as it looks it'll be staying there! If not on with the Tsunami!

Thank you very much for arranging this, I know it's been a lot of hard work and a pain in the arse, but I for one am very happy and even more grateful!

Top Man @Huggett!

Cheers

Paul

@Huggett THANKS BUDDY YOU DA MAN i appreciate your hard work on this what with all the RL shit you have going on, can anyone help a noob out with how i would go about cleaning this mod and making it shinny and getting rid of the dark patches etc.... First All Metal Mod so im still wet behind the ears with all this malarkey.

Back
Top Bottom