What's new

Gtx coils

TP 72

Achiever
Hi @Vaporesso team, I’m trying to buy some GTX 1.2 regular triple silicone version for a Lux 80s but when I type it I on any vape website all that seems to come up is the regular which is suited to the PM series kits. Even on your website I can’t seem to order any. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 7864A50E-F01B-48EB-9BD5-D1B7FD1684AD.jpeg
    7864A50E-F01B-48EB-9BD5-D1B7FD1684AD.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 41
The ones here have the grey o-rings....
https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/vaporesso-gtx-replacement-coils-5-pack?variant=32400313450577

Edit - don't think these are triple o-ringed though. Vape club the best bet I reckon.
Hi @ForestMagpie thanks for your help Saturday I emailed Vape Club they replied saying Vaporesso don’t have a 1.2 coil for the @Vaporesso Luxe 80s. I’ve added a thread on their forum here so just have to wait. They say on their website they are available but I can’t seem to order any.

They definitely have a 1.2 mesh coil
Didnt think the orings were grey tho, dunno tho, never bought em

(they do not have the third o-ring, maybe newer ones do)

Last edited:
They definitely have a 1.2 mesh coil
Didnt think the orings were grey tho, dunno tho, never bought em
Hi @Jd_ the GTX MTL coil with the triple o rings is very confusing I’ve emailed @Vaporesso support as they have them on there website but when I go on to buy that’s the only one that doesn’t come up. I’ll wait for a reply from Vaporesso. Thanks for your response mate.

Hi @Jd_ the GTX MTL coil with the triple o rings is very confusing I’ve emailed @Vaporesso support as they have them on there website but when I go on to buy that’s the only one that doesn’t come up. I’ll wait for a reply from Vaporesso. Thanks for your response mate.
It says the 1.2 regular has 2 oring, it may be the 1.2 mesh does have the triple seal. I would call or live chat with element vape, they will be able to give you the answer as to whether you should even be looking for a 3 seal 1.2 coil

Looking thru the list i'm going to go out on a limb and say the 1.2 only come with double orings tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom