What's new

Handy Storage solutions

Lol, thats a lot of kit for 12 weeks. Mind you I've been going 16 weeks, & I now have 2x Vamos, 2x AgaT+'s, 2x Ego's, 5x DCT's + spare cartos, 3x 306's, & I've given away 2 lookalikes & 5 Vivi Novas.

& loads of flavour concentrates, VG, Nicotine, & 3 syringes, 2 needle bottles, batteries... oh god crap all over the place!

Time to look for some better storage.

Must buy another AgaT+... roll on Friday... must resist getting another Vamo... no no no dont spend it on the Tesla instead... I wonder if the missus will notice... she didnt last time when my black Vamo turned up... roll on Friday!

roll on payday for me too but i want a nice vamo...still learning but hearing great things about vamos...got my LT from ecigwiz offer and like it a lot for round the house

i dont hide things from mrs but she does tut a lot ;)

might need another box due to what im gonna order from alchemists cupboard and waves of vapour next week though ;)

evening all

following a thread i saw by johnny2400 i was shopping and found some so thought id ditch the old biscuit tins and finally store it in a more orderly fashion
smiling.png

coming up to 12 weeks of vaping now for me and the missus and not had a stinky since day one
smiling.png

IMG_1121_zpscff07c26.jpg

IMG_1120_zpsd604fe9e.jpg

IMG_1119_zps3390592a.jpg
where did you get the box?

The jester you got a serious case of keeping vape stuff tidy OCD. Sure you got enough gear? ;)

Simon

I'm Jealouse, Looks like your stocking up for a nuclear winter. Still thats very tidy.

I too like a tidy box ;)

Tidy Box.jpg

Lol, I think we all like a tidy box :umm:
I went & bought myself 1 of these from B&Q yesterday, my desk had been taken over by vape gear. My 3 mods go in a pen holder on my desk.
2013-04-20%252023.07.59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom