What's new

Has anyone used flavour boss shots?

NEW FLAVOUR RELEASE

It's here, finally. Say hello to Krispie Treats.

Creamy marshmallow treat that is sure to delight all of the pallets that remember this treat on the shelves. Delicious is one word to describe it.

Krispie Treats is available in Boss Shot form only and the e-juice will not be available until the recommended steep time expires and will be released 0mg as not to play with the TPD. Will be available for purchase from 5pm onwards today.

Recommended Steep Time - 6 Weeks.

Enjoy!
#teamboss

(PS remember to use code POTV5 for 5% off for all POTV Users :14:)

nz0qp4.png

Hi mate, let the boss reserve sit for a while long as it mellows a bit over time, so hopefully won't be too rich for you then :)

Oreyt pal, its been steeping since 1st of December same as lemon tart, think its just a subjective thing

Im struggling with which of the strawberry milk ones to get unicorn, milkman, mothers etc and then a refreshing fruity one to get

Have you ever tried cornish cream tea by cornish liquids mate? Id buy that straight up, only sell it tpd compliant now..i aint paying 5 quid for 10ml unless its actual liquid gold lol

I've had 3 x 10ml samples from these guys of pre-made (Lunch ladies Lemon tart, Kanzi and Pink Lemonade) - today just had delivery of Pink Lemonade as a 500ml Boss Shot as loved the sample - also ordered another sampler (Blue Slush) - Kazi was a surprise... I'm not a huge watermelon fan but heard lots of good things and i really liked it and will possibly go for that next time... to be honest I'm hoping they release the 250ml versions of the boss shots soon as would prefer to order the smaller quantities as i tend to go from flavour to flavour rather than have an ADV and so 500ml will last me too long really...Great service and would definitely recommend joining the Facebook group if you are curious or message @Flavour Boss on here and I'm sure they will be happy to help answer any questions...

Yea me too, i always have 5-6 flavours on the go, boss shots @ 30ml would be awesome.

Oreyt pal, its been steeping since 1st of December same as lemon tart, think its just a subjective thing

Im struggling with which of the strawberry milk ones to get unicorn, milkman, mothers etc and then a refreshing fruity one to get

Have you ever tried cornish cream tea by cornish liquids mate? Id buy that straight up, only sell it tpd compliant now..i aint paying 5 quid for 10ml unless its actual liquid gold lol

Mothers for us in the office anyway, I like unicorn, milkman for some reason not so much, still sells well and is a lot of peoples favs.

Can't say that I have tried it tbh, I actually named one of their recipes in a comp way back, Cornish Rarebit? Dunno if they still do it tbh.

G

250ml versions of boss shots will more than likely be at the end of the year with the current schedule.

We're needing to move units.... again (3rd time in 15 months) This will hopefully be the last time for a while at least.

All I've used for the past few months and I can't see that changing any time soon. Even my girlfriend has started using them since I bought and mixed her some Tunes for her birthday.
Are there plans to change the labels/mixing instructions to include TPD compliant 18mg nicotine?

All I've used for the past few months and I can't see that changing any time soon. Even my girlfriend has started using them since I bought and mixed her some Tunes for her birthday.
Are there plans to change the labels/mixing instructions to include TPD compliant 18mg nicotine?
If the actual labels don't change there will be the appropriate leaflets in to let you know. Will probably be the leaflet, due to having VG/PG nic will alter the values of the rest of the mix

NEW FLAVOUR RELEASE

It's here, finally. Say hello to Krispie Treats.

Creamy marshmallow treat that is sure to delight all of the pallets that remember this treat on the shelves. Delicious is one word to describe it.

Krispie Treats is available in Boss Shot form only and the e-juice will not be available until the recommended steep time expires and will be released 0mg as not to play with the TPD. Will be available for purchase from 5pm onwards today.

Recommended Steep Time - 6 Weeks.

Enjoy!
#teamboss

(PS remember to use code POTV5 for 5% off for all POTV Users :14:)

nz0qp4.png
Have my first two premade' s coming from you guy's for taste test. Lemon tart and teleos. Looking forward to em.

I got the mothers milk and milkman, personally I love the milkman one, not so keen on the mothers milk but everyone who I've offered to try them thinks they are great, with most choosing the mothers milk over the milkman
I like the milkman because it's more like mole milk than the real one hit wonder, and I always liked moles milk beyond any order juice I've tried

I got the mothers milk and milkman, personally I love the milkman one, not so keen on the mothers milk but everyone who I've offered to try them thinks they are great, with most choosing the mothers milk over the milkman
I like the milkman because it's more like mole milk than the real one hit wonder, and I always liked moles milk beyond any order juice I've tried
That's the glory of vaping, everyones tastes is subjective. I personally have gone off anything with strawberry in it.

Can't wait for this krispie treat to steep tho, bloody nice vape.

Back
Top Bottom