What's new

Hcigar Arghhh..!!!!

Ditch

Postman
Got my Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 from Vapegeek today ready for new job Monday as I don't want to be messing about with atty's at work.. But the 510 thread wont screw onto anything.. threads all feel good, cant see a problem, just get a quarter of a turn & it binds..

I know Vapegeek will sort it, but it don't help me for work on Monday..

Such a shame as the build quality looks and feels amazing, makes my Fogger V2 look like something from a Poundland Christmas cracker..

Protank & a bottle of Juice to work on Monday :(

Got my Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 from Vapegeek today ready for new job Monday as I don't want to be messing about with atty's at work.. But the 510 thread wont screw onto anything.. threads all feel good, cant see a problem, just get a quarter of a turn & it binds..

I know Vapegeek will sort it, but it don't help me for work on Monday..

Such a shame as the build quality looks and feels amazing, makes my Fogger V2 look like something from a Poundland Christmas cracker..

Protank & a bottle of Juice to work on Monday :(

Get it under a magnifying glass, there may be a bit of metal from the machining still trapped in the threads. try a good scrub with a tooth brush on the threads and run a safety pin around the threading too, to identify the trouble spot :)

Don't force it onto anything either. Eliminate to cause, either some burrs left over from machining or somehow the wrong gauge or threads, bad batch ?

If it won't go onto anything then at least you can isolate it to the atty.

I had already cleaned it all including the threads, I have done them again, I cant feel or see any faults with the threads..

Tried it on everything with a 510 thread I own, only thing it goes onto is my ohm meter after a few attempts and a bit of persuasion.. :(

But cheers for the pointers..

Cheers Nat Vape Geek I never doubted for one minute that the problem that would not get sorted..

+1 on the always great service from Vape Geek, thats why I am already a returning customer.. :D

Must point out the super speedy next day delivery as well (hence why thread is titled at Hcigar not Vape Geek lol)

Back
Top Bottom