What's new

Hcigar Arghhh..!!!!

Dexter
My Mrs doesn`t understand Vapemageddon preparation either.
I`ve nicked over 1/3 of the main freezer for Nic base and have a large cupboard full of wick and wire plus many, many atty`s and numerous mods.

I do like to be prepared… she thinks I`m being a little paranoid.

@Dexter
My Mrs doesn`t understand Vapemageddon preparation either.
I`ve nicked over 1/3 of the main freezer for Nic base and have a large cupboard full of wick and wire plus many, many atty`s and numerous mods.

I do like to be prepared… she thinks I`m being a little paranoid.

Well mate, you can make yourself look totally normal. Tell your good lady that there's a bloke on the forum who BOUGHT a freezer just for his nicotine juice! It's my pride and joy. ;)

Well mate, you can make yourself look totally normal. Tell your good lady that there's a bloke on the forum who BOUGHT a freezer just for his nicotine juice! It's my pride and joy. ;)

She`s already told me that if I want any more space I need to "Buy your own damn freezer". :grin2:
Normality isn`t high on my priority list anyway.

I used to have a big freezer full of mice, rats & rabbits.. for all my snakes..

So a freezer full of nic seems quite rational to me lol.. ;)

Ive bagged under the stairs for it...could start tunneling under the house and make a basement :) soil disposal would be little socks full hidden in my trousers and pacing round the garden :rotflmao:

Vape Geek WoooHoooo.. New base turned up today (while I was at work) swapped it over, perfect threads spins on to everything just as it should..

Vapes Brilliant.. Puts my Fogger V2 to shame, easy build, no leaks, no filling problems.. It just works and works bloody well..

I should have listened to all the Kayfun lovers when I got the Fogger...

So big thank public you for the initial speedy delivery & the brilliant fix when I had the problem..

And a big thumbs up for the Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 :D

Back
Top Bottom