What's new

Hcigar Arghhh..!!!!

@Ditch what area you gona be working in? Maybe someone could loan a tank to you til friday?

I am in Colchester next week, then god knows where after that, its not a problem, I have 2 x PT3's a PT Mini, Several Evods, a big box full of CE5's and a Fogger V2 that I is a temperamental bitch and I would not trust outside the front door (but it is good when it behaves)..

So I will survive lol.. ;)

always have a some cartos and a carto tank, their always a trusty backup for me

I am in Colchester next week, then god knows where after that, its not a problem, I have 2 x PT3's a PT Mini, Several Evods, a big box full of CE5's and a Fogger V2 that I is a temperamental bitch and I would not trust outside the front door (but it is good when it behaves)..

So I will survive lol.. ;)
if u want i can send it to a different address on monday?

Service like this is the reason I never hesitate to recommend Vape Geek
I`ve never had an issue with anything I`ve ordered from them but I know if I do they`ll look after me.

Service like this is the reason I never hesitate to recommend @Vape Geek
I`ve never had an issue with anything I`ve ordered from them but I know if I do they`ll look after me.

I am with you 500% there. I've ordered a number of atties over the past few months and have only ever once had a problem. To say they "bent over backwards" to get it sorted is an absolute understatement on my part. :clapping:

Thanks for the offer @Vape Geek, but don't worry as I am unsure where I will be working as the week goes on..

@Dexter I couldn't agree more, only my 3rd order with Vape Geek, but the feed back they get on PoTV is always 110%+ on service, every order I have placed has turned up next day, and as soon as my first payday in new job gets here, I think I will be ordering another Kayfun 3.1 from them, as the build quality of this clone is brilliant.. apart from the obvious.. I think the threads are just machined a little oversize as they look and feel perfect in every way, just don't fit.. it is absolutely amazing in terms of finish and internal threading.. and it feels so solid.. was gutted when I couldn't attach it to a mod to test fire..

Last edited:
Ditch - mate, I would have been gutted too! Don't tell anyone, but I've bought three Kayfun's from vapegeek - as part of my "Vapeaggedon" preparations :clapping:

You know how it works mate - you order something that you absolutely need, it turns up in lightening fast time on a Friday, and it starts playing silly bastards. It is through no fault of anyone concerned, because the piece of kit KNOWS that you need it to work like clockwork and decides to fcuk up your week. The solution is sorted out and will arrive early in the week - when you are not around to do anything with it. The Law of Sod himself, mate - and I feel your pain brother! :friends:

as part of my "Vapeaggedon" preparations :clapping:

Haha.. sods law indeed.. Vapeaggedon preparations..??

My kids (teenagers) think I am mental as I have approximately 4 years of DIY juice stocks, and am looking at solar battery chargers in case of Zombie Apocalypse.. I was a good boy scout and was taught to always be prepared ;)

Haha.. sods law indeed.. Vapeaggedon preparations..??

My kids (teenagers) think I am mental as I have approximately 4 years of DIY juice stocks, and am looking at solar battery chargers in case of Zombie Apo calypse.. I was a good boy scout and was taught to always be prepared ;)

EXACTLY! :D

Brothers from another mother mate, brothers from another mother. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom