What's new

Heads up Vendors :P

K

KulrMeStoopid

Been in talks with quite a few people who are curious as to indivual vendors stance on the TPD and Article 18. In light of the recent TVECA letter and the joint Consumer letter (both on the Clive Bates blog) I think it would be beneficial for all of the vendors to release a statement on their stance of the TPD and Article 18... Maybe sticking it on your website in a prominent location, will help quell fears that the ECIG industry is trying to sell us Vapers out...cause...thats the feeling Im picking up from all over Twitter, other forums, FB, all over... Vapers are starting to feel like Vendors are going to sell us out just to stay in business and they want reassurance :)

Soo!! When and if you do write up your statement on your stance, will you post a link here so we can share it :)

This is not a request or a demand made by or on behalf of POTV, I don't own this website, I just help run it. I am making a suggestion based on conversations with hundreds of other vapers across the EU and the US who are beginning to feel a little let down and dubious and quite rightly so, sold out. YOU as a vendor/company do NOT have to do this unless you WANT to and it has NO EFFECT what so ever with your Vendor Status here on the forum.

Last edited:
I've been reading that people are going to be boycotting vendors that are in partnership or stock products of TVECA members. This is going to cause a massive split in the vaping community (from the inside out). I can't help but think that it was very much intentional to break the unity.

Take it you mean the letter from TVECA that I read about here: http://www.clivebates.com/?p=1872

To be 100% clear; Spiritus Vapes does not support, agree or endorse anything contained in that letter. TVECA does not speak for us.

Last edited:
............thats the feeling Im picking up from all over Twitter, other forums, FB, all over... Vapers are starting to feel like Vendors are going to sell us out just to stay in business and they want reassurance :)

I must admit, I'm getting a little hacked off that venders (generally) are not adding to our voice and fight, you would expect that they would be all over Twitter and voicing support and adding fund to Dr. F's study.

How come it's just the customers that seem to be doing all the work?

How come it's just the customers that seem to be doing all the work?

Many vendors that I know are definitely involved and committing a lot of time and money to the fight. Don't forget... we all might lose an enjoyable habit if vaping is banned, but vendors will lose their livelihoods too.

For my part I also run www.allthejuices.com and I've tried to use that to publicise what's happening around the world as far as vaping wins and potential losses go. I was also part of forcing the Manchester Stop Smoking Service (NHS) to stop spreading miss-information and withdraw miss-leading e-cig literature.

I was against the TPD and over-regulation before I became a vendor, that hasn't changed :)

Last edited:
Take it you mean the letter from TVECA that I read about here: http://www.clivebates.com/?p=1872

To be 100% clear; Spiritus Vapes does not support, agree or endorse anything contained in that letter. TVECA does not speak for us.

Keep in mind, they have been talking to MEPs and leading some of them to believe that it is the feeling of the entire industry ... Might do good to post an official stance on the TPD and art 18 on your site :) I'll make sure its reshared :)

Keep in mind, they have been talking to MEPs and leading some of them to believe that it is the feeling of the entire industry ... Might do good to post an official stance on the TPD and art 18 on your site :) I'll make sure its reshared :)

Will do in the morning. Have to get at least some sleep each night ;)

Back
Top Bottom