What's new

Hello from Manchester

cdurkin100

Achiever
Well, totally new to all this lark bar a week or so. Had loads of help from Mr Zombietuesday who I know well from another forum. Just got myself an itaste and a raft of sweet smelling bottle samples from the vape master himelf :surprise:

Hey cdurking :D Welcome to the Planet :) You're not far from me, I am in St Helens ;) The Lancs side, not the Liverpool side :D

Well, totally new to all this lark bar a week or so. Had loads of help from Mr Zombietuesday who I know well from another forum. Just got myself an itaste and a raft of sweet smelling bottle samples from the vape master himelf :surprise:

lol vapemaster

Howdy Chris .. pleased you got here!

this place has a VERY similar history to TSB .. you should fit right in!

Hi mate, nice to see ya, nice to see our ZT has offered you help and steered you here where I'm sure more help and encouragement will be forthcoming... welcome :strawberry:

We have I believe already had a thread on Marine fish keeping somewhere on here Chris

Ill dig it up ...

BY the way everyone .. if you think Vaping is expensive ....

have a go at keeping reef tanks .. its frightening

Hiya :) glad you are enjoying vaping so far! I'm afraid I only dream of the lofty heights of marine, I'm just a lowly tropical fish keeper at the moment but one day that nano reef will be mine-oh yes it will be mine :D

Hiya :) glad you are enjoying vaping so far! I'm afraid I only dream of the lofty heights of marine, I'm just a lowly tropical fish keeper at the moment but one day that nano reef will be mine-oh yes it will be mine :D

Its really not as hard as people make out. Guess its like me with the vaping lark, you have no idea what your doing when you start but hopefully you learn as you go without it costing you too much in mistskes !

Back
Top Bottom